Making trucks for your cannon carriages

I just saw this thread, awesome build. Love the home made small fly cutter, that’s wheat we called them, I was the only one in the shop to have one, this is before hole saws were more common. And to cut odd ball sizes. Great detail there.
OK, you piqued my curiosity as to how that adjustable angleis used. I am completely baffled!!!
Side note though which is very clear is your work on the naval guns. Rich (PT-2)

Thanks @PT-2 for the clarification. In luxemburgish there's only one word (at least in the common usage) for gun, artillery and cannon. It's "Kanoun". So in my head they are sort of interchangeable :)

@Jimsky: My friend, even Your kit carriages look better than the one I made... You're good, real good in what You are doing!!

Thanks @PT-2 for the clarification. In luxemburgish there's only one word (at least in the common usage) for gun, artillery and cannon. It's "Kanoun". So in my head they are sort of interchangeable :)

@Jimsky: My friend, even Your kit carriages look better than the one I made... You're good, real good in what You are doing!!
Thank you, Dan. The kit supplying guns is very good. They do require some cleanup, though. I just add some small bits 'here and there', but I was very happy with how they came out.

Back