Mantua 1/200 Hms Victory Build

Hi need a bit help for making Anchors there are 2 Anchors to make fig 93-96 part 69A there is 5 as shown do i tie and glue 2 together so i get 1 for each Anchor 1 to be painted black the other gold but what do i do with the other 69A thanks

20190223_102036.jpg20190223_101812.jpg

Hms victory 1/200 Build so far this is becoming very and extremely hard to build the parts are so small and extremely hard to cut out from the laser sheets (personally I don't think they have been cut down far enough to start with ) as i found out when doing the port hole covers they are 2mmx2mm so i thought i could paint them first to make it easier HOW WRONG I WAS i made a total mess of them i just could not cut them out so i have ended having to order a new laser sheet with them on to start again. Please note the photos of what are called half parts of the knights pics 101 - 103 im supposed to glue these together somehow for the rails or whatever you want to call them they are tiny and a tough job to cut out again. Any help please

20190228_130750.jpg20190228_130702.jpg20190228_130054.jpg20190228_133214.jpg20190228_140641.jpg20190228_140635.jpg

Well this Model The Mantuna Hms victory Build 1/200 has beaten me as i said some of the parts for this are ridiculously small and hard to cut and sometimes breaking and when cut dont even fit correctly so then i have to do the impossible cut to fit so iv decided to quit now i can start the one i should have the Shipyard hms victory 1/96 Model

Well this Model The Mantuna Hms victory Build 1/200 has beaten me as i said some of the parts for this are ridiculously small and hard to cut and sometimes breaking and when cut dont even fit correctly so then i have to do the impossible cut to fit so iv decided to quit now i can start the one i should have the Shipyard hms victory 1/96 Model

I’ve found that sometime changing to another project helps. My Enterprise build came close to being kindling several times. I have a variety of hobby interests, so when one of them frustrates me I do something else for awhile.

You have done an awesome job. For a first wood build, you pick a 1st rate ship of the line, a complex kit at a very small scale. from a company whos doco is not the greatest. To get this far is a major accomplishment. We all find a kit gets to us. As Pathfinder says, leave it for a while and do something else. Come back to it when your ready. Some us as you have seen take years. Its no mean feat to finish any kit let alone a complex one. Apart from scratch & POF kits, a 1st rate is propably one of he most complex and mind numbing beasts you can take on. Well done so far. I'm sure you'll finish her someday.

Well its all packed away the ship itself carefully wrapped in thick bubble wrap and all boxed away now to look at the Shipyard hms victory just opened up and looking forward to it reading a what seems a long and complex job

Hallo,
we want to send you all the Best and HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Birthday-Cake

Back