Marisstella Cog 1:48

I knew you guys were going to come up with that answer. LOL
I just did go there this morning and they don’t have walnut wood dowels.
They only had a small variety not including 5-7mm which his what I’m looking for.
Anybody else have an idea?
I just googled exotic (not erotic) wooden dowels. There is a whole plethora out there.

They will post promotions, I hope so because Carlos assured me this.
They just don’t work on Fridays.
I only pass by today because part of their crew we’re preparing the new walk-in store and I want it to see it.
I didn’t see the person in charge of the promotions though.
I’m sure someone will have a few words for us on Monday.

REMINDS ME OF A LONG BYGONE DAY MAYBE 40 PLUS YEARS AGO, BUT CAN NOT SAY THAT I WHOLLY MISS IT KANSAS FOR THE LAST 14 PLUS JUST NEEDS TO GET ACOSTOMED TO IT, IT IS HOT AS HELL IN THE SUMMER AND COLD AS HELL IN THE WINTER BUT LIKE IT. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON

I also prepared the mast but need help woolding it.
I search in this forum under the word woolding and didn’t find nothing.
Any previos article about this procedure?
Thanks

Back in the days when I used to paint war game figures, I found out that by using corks I could handle the tiny figures better, and turn them upside down very easily.

But YES Im a bit of a boozer.
Especially when I do my paintings.
I can easily mix colors without thinking and after I’m done with the painting I say to myself: “Did I do that”?

But I can’t do that when I’m building the models, LOL.

The horses are almost done, but I had to take a brake from them.
So I started to build the Crow’s Nest upper section composed of seven pieces.
To assemble it I made a copy from the blueprints and glue it to a piece of 1/8” pvc.
Then I sandwiched the cut out with another 1/8” pvc with a piece of wax paper in between.
This will give me the perfect shape. Without it you run the possibilities of glue in the 7 pieces out of shape.
6E23A383-C844-4181-BD67-5454246471EF.jpeg8DC724DB-1077-4EF6-AFDC-7808AE5BFC0C.jpeg1937B697-F6F1-4DC3-8337-84E4F44AA25F.jpeg7E293FD8-0C4F-4D04-9EC8-34BB4AC49AC6.jpeg
0BFB6406-00A6-400C-93EF-49F0C8D4AC99.jpeg

Last edited:
Back