My Heller 1/100th Victory

Beautiful Build I love Heller kits I have only built the Planes, but they are always Highly detailed and accurate. I have built every WWII plane they produced in 1/72 scale. They were all built and given to my Best friends Father who was a Pilot in WWII he literally cried the day I gave them to him.

Looking very good - so we are all interested in seeing more of the rigging works

I pretty much used Longridge's just SUPERB rigging diagrams through out the rigging phase. Most of the standing and running rigging lines were bought from after market sources as were ALL the dead eyes. The kit rigging blocks were usable but I again supplanted them with others I found on the net.

I would really like to start another ship model. I have the the large Revell Thermopylae kit, but I see I have no place to display it when built. I am in current negotiations with my wife on this very issue.

I'm really sorry I've been gone from here so long. I was diagnosed with colon cancer and have been fighting this for sometime since my last post. I'm glad to be back and at age 72 I hope to be here for a long time in the future!

Listen guys, I don't want to preach, but DO get a colonoscopy if your past 50. I didn't and now have paid the price. Anyway I'm still here and kicking.174.jpg

I'm really sorry I've been gone from here so long. I was diagnosed with colon cancer and have been fighting this for sometime since my last post. I'm glad to be back and at age 72 I hope to be here for a long time in the future!

Listen guys, I don't want to preach, but DO get a colonoscopy if your past 50. I didn't and now have paid the price. Anyway I'm still here and kicking.View attachment 111469
WElcome back - we are very happy, that you feel better after this ling time
Your Victory was waiting with patience - and we hope to see further progress

Hallo @stoney71 ,
hope you feel well in these days? Are you working on another project?
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @stoney71
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
WE all hope you are well......

Back