NORWAY`S HMS BLANDFORD CROSS SECTION BUILD 1-32

For whatever reason, I’m not getting notification about new posts on this thread. I just caught up. Great work, Knut. Very nice model! Keep it up.
You are not alone, I have also been experiencing a similar phenomenon for several months and wrote about it.
What I do is, I go through all the logs/new posts to identify what I missed and when I identify such a phenomenon, I make a renewed registration to view.

Thanks for all the likes and good compliments.
@DocBlake, have you clicked the follow symbol in my log. BDW- I'm having problems with the print service on my pc, can't print at actual size.
The question is, can you give me the dimensions of the steps on the side of the hull, I have drawings of the hatches and ports that I am making now.
Otherwise, I have the drawings and measurements for the rest of the building
1.2 mm plank is laminated on plastic, then it comes off very easily.
a (1).jpga (3).jpga (4).jpga (5).jpg

Greetings Knut-

Thanks for all the likes and good compliments.
@DocBlake, have you clicked the follow symbol in my log. BDW- I'm having problems with the print service on my pc, can't print at actual size.
The question is, can you give me the dimensions of the steps on the side of the hull, I have drawings of the hatches and ports that I am making now.
Otherwise, I have the drawings and measurements for the rest of the building
1.2 mm plank is laminated on plastic, then it comes off very easily.
View attachment 347141View attachment 347142View attachment 347143View attachment 347144

Greetings Knut-
Dear Knut
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays for you and your family :D

Test of new saw, Proxxon KG 50.
I felt that the yellow cover and the red plug were in the way, but there were still some hatches.
Later I will try with a proper saw blade.
Proxxon KG 50 (6).jpgProxxon KG 50 (7).jpgProxxon KG 50 (8).jpgProxxon KG 50 (9).jpgProxxon KG 50 (10).jpg

Hello again Tobias, it's been quiet at modeling recently, but I'm building a new workshop indoors in my basement.
here it will be (automatic vacuum cleaner system), just move the hose between the machines, not quite finished, but here are some pictures.

b (2).jpga (1).jpga (2).jpga (3).jpg

@Tobias, small workshop compared to yours as I see in the nice pictures from your workshop together with Uwe.
The Boch drill, which you told about is good as it can also be used for more than just modelling, thanks.

I am slowly getting around to visit the building logs of people who have visited La Salamandre.

I think you have done a great job and it is certainly a labour of love. I was very interested in all your experiments with bolts and treenails as I will have to decide what to do with my frames in the not too distant future.

@Salty, this is defently a good way to learn this way of model building, I've gotten a lot of help from looking through the other Blandford build logs, especially @DocBlake's build log, lastly, just ask what you had to wonder, greetings Knut-

Back