OcCre limited edition HMS Victory build.

You should try contact occre by mail about it .
try to check if there is updated instructions in their website they have assembly instructionpage for all their models.
What happened here ? Is it me or anyone knows.

Many thanks Sevish. No instructions on their website. Might not be logged yet, too new?
As for spare parts, the page is not very clear on how to select certain items.
Do you know if they respond very well by email.
I know that the Amati kits dept. never responds.

Many thanks Sevish. No instructions on their website. Might not be logged yet, too new?
As for spare parts, the page is not very clear on how to select certain items.
Do you know if they respond very well by email.
I know that the Amati kits dept. never responds.
For the instructions i don't really know know , maybe because its limited edition. for the part selection basically it's very simple :
1. Write a small explanation on th issues
2. Choose your model in this case the victory.
3. Choose the piece you need crossponding to the part list number.
And then the reason you need it.
4.fill the quantity you need ,I think they linit it up to 4 or 5 pieces.
5.hit the "+" button
6. repeat for every piece that you need.
7. check the concent terms
and apply the form
IMG_20240222_101248.jpg

For the email response i'm not sure.
how quickly they answer.

BTW
Beautiful build and planking .

Good luck

For the instructions i don't really know know , maybe because its limited edition. for the part selection basically it's very simple :
1. Write a small explanation on th issues
2. Choose your model in this case the victory.
3. Choose the piece you need crossponding to the part list number.
And then the reason you need it.
4.fill the quantity you need ,I think they linit it up to 4 or 5 pieces.
5.hit the "+" button
6. repeat for every piece that you need.
7. check the concent terms
and apply the form
View attachment 429644

For the email response i'm not sure.
how quickly they answer.

BTW
Beautiful build and planking .

Good luck
Thanks for your help on this. Very helpful and lovely advice and compliments. You were right about the part No. I didn’t read it thoroughly enough.

IMG_0356.jpeg

All planking done and a quick first sand. Came out better than I even hoped for. I did a test gun port with a cannon and the paper template, perfect so I don’t know what happened with Julian’s build being 4or 5 mm out.
Trying to figure out a more simple method of cutting out the gun ports. Must be an easier way somewhere So many to do and most of them are affected by the ribs.
One done. Another 80 odd to do.

IMG_0357.jpeg

IMG_0359.jpeg

IMG_0361.jpeg

IMG_0362.jpeg

IMG_0363.jpeg

IMG_0364.jpeg

IMG_0367.jpeg

Last edited:
Just found out that OcCre only sells tools and accessories on their website to a few big retailers and suppliers in the UK. Not to individual customers. So I have to get some products through them. Weird !
Parts and help for kits , etc. they will help.
Just find this strange why they won’t sell accessories to the general public. Must be missing out on a steady income surely?
Tried to buy their precision set for the extra mini profile scraper and found this out.

Last edited:
Just found out that OcCre only sells tools and accessories on their website to a few big retailers and suppliers in the UK. Not to individual customers. So I have to get some products through them. Weird !
Parts and help for kits , etc. they will help.
Just find this strange why they won’t sell accessories to the general public. Must be missing out on a steady income surely?
Tried to buy their precision set for the extra mini profile scraper and found this out.
You should try AL the mini profile scrapers are looking the same , and you can order directly from them.

You should try AL the mini profile scrapers are looking the same , and you can order directly from them.
Fantastic sevish. Just looked and ordered some sets. Thank you for your help. Pleased now. The original OcCre one has lost its new sharpness.
I have been making a few strips in between the main work.

Fantastic sevish. Just looked and ordered some sets. Thank you for your help. Pleased now. The original OcCre one has lost its new sharpness.
I have been making a few strips in between the main work.
Excellent , no problem , i'm glad to help whenever I can Thumbsup
Cheers

Back