Other hobbies that are not ship model building

i fly model helicopters , i try to fly 2 flights , 5 minutes each before work , i have been flying model aircraft since i was in school but most recently (last 10 years) its been exclusively heli's, i have 4 , an oxy 3 te, 2 x synergy 516's stretched to 550mm blades and a specter 700(that's how they spell it) its a very rewarding hobby and there is always something new to learn ,

Like that Railroad. Armstrong switching puzzle???

View attachment 139108

My RR is just a wee bit bigger. loosely based on the JohnArmstrong switching puzzle.

Jan
My home layout is test strip on desk with DCS51 to power. I do HO Modular layouts, so most of my track is in trailer when not on road to setups. I am part of group known as Free-Mo, we have guys all round the US and Canada who get together and set up at shows. I also have a closet of kits, Plastic, wood ships and trains stacked up cause I can get them now, and work them later when I finally get my lost Round-to-it located.

Photography www.glennbarlow.com Nature, landscape, and wildlife. I was handed back to Patagonia next week but Coronavirus canceled my trip.
Wonderful views - never saw so much beautiful photos of our globe at one place
And I am jealous - you were already visiting so much amazing places - WOW
This is ART

Dear fellow modelers,

I have also one project I am doing for 12 years. There is a saying I heard when I was teeneger that everybody should have their mountain and try to go there from time to time. When I was 18 years old I found the beauty and glory of mountains and forest and I started to do lot of sports. I found this mountain called Slavkovský štít. Even when the season is high there is not a lot of people there, because it is quite difficult hike (10 hours based on guide up and down, 14 km and 1400 height meters, it is in 2452 meters above sea level) and basically there is nothing there except two beautiful views. Also no hut for drinks and good soup :D.

But this mountain become may favorite place. I was there during all of seasons and I experienced all kinds of weather there. Together I was there 74 times. I would like to do it 100 times but we will see. No rush.

These are the pictures from yesterday.
IMG_20200404_190249_131.jpg
20200404_103658.jpg
20200404_120634.jpg20200404_121045.jpg

Beautiful Bonsai trees - and also your bike looks great
Thanks Uwe, the bonsai are part of my 'small' collection of 21 trees, the result of 30 years work. At one time I had over 200, which was a lot of work. I started them as a 'stress buster'. 200 to look after was too much stress!
The bike belongs to a mutual friend.
This is my bike, which I've had for 21 years.20170916_122505.jpg

DFE97F9C-D22B-4ED0-8E7D-354ABF818D1A.jpeg

I own and operate a F Body Forum, a f body is a Firebird or Camaro, have a 1978 Firebird, hence the name Burd, lol I’m a retired Union Carpenter, I have a ton of projects on my house but wanted to get back to my ship I started in 1990. Here’s my car

View attachment 146171

I own and operate a F Body Forum, a f body is a Firebird or Camaro, have a 1978 Firebird, hence the name Burd, lol I’m a retired Union Carpenter, I have a ton of projects on my house but wanted to get back to my ship I started in 1990. Here’s my car
Just the thing to get you to the store! We are being forced to go ELECTRIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Back