PAYMENT AND ORDERING

Wow!
Looking fwd to getting and building #27!
I've only meagerly started the Artesania Latina Swift a few years back. Inadequate instructions had me stumped so I put it aside for a few weeks, months then years........
It was nice to find this massive resource, Ships of Scale- it is a wonderful stimulus for the mind. It got my creative side revved up again....the last. Couple months I've been working on completing the infrastructure of my shop. I have a 24'x 24' combined woodworking/hobby area within a 10' high ceiling with it's own heat and water. It's under the same roof with my home but, a separate structure. I'm spoiled. I've built benches, work tables, rolling tool carts, L.E.D. lighting everywhere, storage up the whazoo ( not all enclosed yet ) I'm building a dust collector-exhaust system soon.
So you see, that part of my puzzle is stumbling towards completion........
Just need to retire and shelter in place for awhile.
Kits on hand;
Artesania Latina; Swift, Harvey, USS Constellation.
Model shipway's; USS Constitution, Niagara, Essex,
Confederacy, Charles W Morgan, New Bedford Whaleboat, the Syren is backordered.....
Midwest's Indian Girl canoe & some little Dingy .
Also from Model Expo; their Stagecoach kit, Sopwith Camel & Neiuport 28 - 1917.
Plus many, many balsa & plastic kits......
I need a long retirement-
Life's a gamble, I HOPE I put my eggs in the correct basket: TIME.
Enjoy your weekend everyone!!
Steviedean
What part of the grand old USA are you from? Their are many of us and maybe someone near you to help out when your puzzled on what to do.

Please do a search on the kit names and see who else has started a build of the same kit, often there will be hints and suggestions on how to work around issues or guidance when instructions are not good.

Any shipping info on#27?
Steviedeab
It took about three or four days before I got a shipping email with tracking info, by then the kit was over half way to my house from China. Very good service from the manufacture, working with Heinrich and the shipper all one team supporting us well!

And thanks to our ever-efficient @yqmodel Xiuli :), we could dispatch two kits on the same day that payment was received! Clockwork is the word! Thumbsup

Bluenose #31 goes to @BobC Bob Costall in Canada ...

Bob Costall.jpg

Whilst Bluenose #32 undertakes the long trip to Australia to @Robertd Rob Dros.

Rob Dros.jpg

Thank you very much for the wonderful support gentlemen. May you enjoy building her as much as everyone else does! :)

And thanks to our ever-efficient @yqmodel Xiuli :), we could dispatch two kits on the same day that payment was received! Clockwork is the word! Thumbsup

View attachment 215677

View attachment 215678

Thank you very much for the wonderful support gentlemen. May you enjoy building her as much as everyone else does! :)
Nice to see 2 BN’s got on sail to Bob en Rob. Welcom!
I’ll try to complete the BN-list today.
Regards, Peter

View attachment 215677

View attachment 215678

Thanks Heinrich and Xiuli, cannot wait for her arrival and will post a me in person when she arrives , I was mightily impressed with your guided tour of the manufacturer

Back