PAYMENT AND ORDERING

In what is a first for the Bluenose Group Build, Bluenose #46 has been dispatched to Italy! Congratulations to @The Sailor (Piero) on your purchase of the YQ Bluenose. I trust that she will give you many enjoyable hours of building and I also want to take this opportunity of welcoming you to the Group Build.

View attachment 276749
Hello Piero @The Sailor , Congratulations with this 46th shipping of the kit the surrounding of the Mediterranean.
I will ad your #46 to the BN-list.
Regards, Peter

In what is a first for the Bluenose Group Build, Bluenose #46 has been dispatched to Italy! Congratulations to @The Sailor (Piero) on your purchase of the YQ Bluenose. I trust that she will give you many enjoyable hours of building and I also want to take this opportunity of welcoming you to the Group Build.

View attachment 276749
Many thanks, Heinrich, for your messages!
I am happy to see your promises kept ... I am already preparing the shipyard to welcome her! Hoping she will arrive by the end of the year so we can start 2022 together !!
Thanks also for customizing the cover letter.

Have a great time!

Piero

Many thanks, Heinrich, for your messages!
I am happy to see your promises kept ... I am already preparing the shipyard to welcome her! Hoping she will arrive by the end of the year so we can start 2022 together !!
Thanks also for customizing the cover letter.

Have a great time!

Piero
And another victim that fell for the beauty that is called the Bluenose.
Welcome and good luck!

Johan

Hello Everyone. 2021 is not about to bow out with a whimper! Instead the end of the year signals Bluenose #47's departure from Shandong China. This time her route will take her to the good 'ole US of A to @RodneyB Rodney Buxton. A big welcome to the Bluenose family, Rodney. We know that she will bring your many hours of enjoyable building (yes, there will be a few frustrations along the way, but those only serve to keep us humble ROTF).

微信图片_20211229142017.jpg

Hello Everyone. 2021 is not about to bow out with a whimper! Instead the end of the year signals Bluenose #47's departure from Shandong China. This time her route will take her to the good 'ole US of A to @RodneyB Rodney Buxton. A big welcome to the Bluenose family, Rodney. We know that she will bring your many hours of enjoyable building (yes, there will be a few frustrations along the way, but those only serve to keep us humble ROTF).

View attachment 278811
Hello Rodney @RodneyB , Congratulations with this 47th shipping of the kit.
I will ad your #47 to the BN-list. And perhaps after some time a build-log of your build?
Regards, Peter

Thank you for the welcome. Just like everyone else I'm very excited to start this build. This will be my first POF and while that makes me a little nervous, I think the excitement outweighs the apprehension. Not to mention all the great information that's already in the build logs.

Hello Everyone

On Saturday 7th of May, Bluenose #48 left for Washington USA to Joe Hunt aka @boshaken. I can tell you that I have seen some of Joe's other work and I promise you that you are in for a treat. A big welcome Joe to the Bluenose family - may she give you many enjoyable hours of building.

微信图片_20220511081617.jpg

Hello Everyone

On Saturday 7th of May, Bluenose #48 left for Washington USA to Joe Hunt aka @boshaken. I can tell you that I have seen some of Joe's other work and I promise you that you are in for a treat. A big welcome Joe to the Bluenose family - may she give you many enjoyable hours of building.

View attachment 307852
We have already noticed Joe @boshaken was going to build the BN. Whit his question and collecting information.
Now it's official with this shipping. Welcome Joe! I will ad you on the BN-list. Hope she will arrive soon and the build will appear in a build-log.
Regards, Peter

Hello Everyone

View attachment 307852
Hello Joe, Welcome aboard, it is nice to see that your YQ-Bluenose is on it's way, Enjoy.
Regards Lawrence

Thanks to all of you for the pre-emptive support and for answering my many newbie questions. I'm looking forward to receiving the BN. Am wondering how long it will take to receive the kit from China here in Wash St USA?

Don't worry Joe! My BN # 46 took 2 days from China to Milan (Italy). After that, 7 days to cover 80km (+/- 50miles) ...

I have lived in Washington State during my working life at HP. I was in Spokane and in the summer we went to Lake Coeur d'Alene to swim and get some sun.

Beautiful places lived in my previous life ...

Enjoy your BN!!

And today we make history! Our first Bluenose, ever to Norway, (#49) has departed. A big welcome from the Bluenose family to @Sindre Sindre - we wish you many happy hours of building.

View attachment 308769
Nice to see a shipping to Norway! Welcome Sindre @Sindre. I will ad you to the BN-list. Hope we will see soon a new BN build-log with a Norwegian IP-flag.
Regards, Peter

And today we make history! Our first Bluenose, ever to Norway, (#49) has departed. A big welcome from the Bluenose family to @Sindre Sindre - we wish you many happy hours of building.

View attachment 308769
Hello Sindre, Welcome aboard the YQ- Bluenose Build Log Form. Looking forward to seeing you start up your build log. This great Bluenose kit will give you hours of enjoyment along with some great challenges.
Regards Lawrence

Welcome Sindre,

For sure you're in for a beautiful journey ánd, as an added bonus, there's a lot of experience to draw from here on SOS.

Have fun traveling the Bluenose-boulevard.

Johan

Greetings:

Thank you all for kind welcomes! And sorry for my late response. There has been a lot of boring stuff I have had to attend to lately.

I am very much looking forward to getting started. As a completely ignorant and inexperienced builder, I have much to learn. I am very fortunate to have access to all the inspiration and advice to be found in the build logs, which I am reading. It may take some time before I get properly started. I need to read, make room for a small workshop here at home, and get hold of tools, glue and other essential items. Yes, I am planning on making a build log as I go along. But be patient!

- Sindre

Back