Prostate Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
So been quiet lately because been so busy. I found out this fall I have stage 4 Prostate cancer. between work meds and dr appointments ive been feeling tired all the time so I goto work when I can and then come home and sit around falling asleep in chair.
I start vacation today and monday go back to the dr. they are going to do 12 more biopsies see how things are going. the good news is prostate cancer is like 100% curable and at stage 4 its 85-100%. i dont have an aggressive type so dr says nothing for me to worry abt but i just feel weak from treatments. there is a possibility i wont need to have proistrate removed as so far treatments seem to be working. it all depends on results of mondays biopsies what happens next.

Just thought let ppl know why I dissapeared for a while but i do try to follow builds when I can

Joe
Yes stay positive as far as you can m8 - I don't have prostrate issues yet but I understand the tiredness issue with chronic fatigue, celiac and gilberts syndrome - all of which produce tiredness. This week like you I have had little energy to model but snatch the odd 15 to 30 mins as I can - it still feels good to make a little progress even if a small step it can mean a giant leap! Hope all goes well and that you get the support too that you need!

Joe, I hate to be a bearer of unfortunate and I know you are toughing it out with bad health, but please try and keep all your ship, art, computer graphics stuff in one area. It's like a pop-up advertisement at times that totally catch us off guard. I was reading about your prostate problems and then I see some virtual build and a graphic of a woman and a bear. Others might want to see this and they only way the others can see this is in another appropriate forum or thread. The last thing I want to be is an A$$ about it. But just think that there are others that might want to see your artwork, but if you post it here, then others will not enjoy it. Peace !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back