Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

Preparing for carving. Looks very good, good concentricity. But unfortunantliy the cap nut from the TBH200 is M10. Here you need M8. You have to buy a new set with collets. Not a drama, but i prefer my 9 Euros in my wallet than in Proxxon´s.
If you are interested and want to buy, dont forget the power adapter !

1589348179900.png

I needed some bigger clamps to mount the Rattlesnake frames.
ny (1).jpg
I bought some cheap tool shelves too.
ny (2).jpg
This super glue with the spray activator was on offer, I haven't tried this type of glue before.
e (2).jpg

I bought this tool to make the firsts mast on my project. I hope that the advertising does not promise too much.

View attachment 154208
Do you have a link, where this tool "Wurschtpresse" can be ordered?
Can the form be changed also to square and rectangular strips, so we can all through away our sanders and thickeners - GREAT IDEA

Oliver, you should contact Proxxon. They are a reputable manufacturer. Even if they don't replace one, they will return your money, though. Proxxon tools were never considered a 'Pro' tools, they are rather better tools for a hobby (but expensive). :(
I bought this tool to make the firsts mast on my project. I hope that the advertising does not promise too much.

View attachment 154208
Best tool I’ve ever seen. All those hours spent on a stupid lathe turning out masts. If only I had known. Such a simple idea yet with fantastic results.

Finally i bought a MF 70 for smallest milling works on my Deckbeams. Unfortunatly the evil spirit between Proxxon and myself continues.
The machine was used and has any marks. But this is not a fault of proxxon, its the seller. Sometimes i think that the pricebatlle in the net
give us these things back. You get what your paid for. But in this example i paid for a new machine and i get a B-Ware or anything. It´s my second bad experience with this big german dealer and will be my last one.
I bought yesterday a new one for 30 Euros more and will hope for a better result.

20200530_123643.jpg

20200530_124406.jpg

20200530_124415.jpg

Back