Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

I HAVE USED THE ECOLINE ON THE SMALL M/S GRAND BANKS DORY, THE WHOLE THING HAPPY WITH THE OUTCOME, THEY DO NOT WORK ON RESIN OR PLASTIC HAVE TO USE ANOTHER TYPE NOT AS GOOD RESULTS BUT OK. GOD BLESS ALL STAY SAFE DON

Ecoline paints have to penetrate into the material like paper or wood, so therefore they can not work on metal or plastic where this penetration is not possible.
The big advantage is the fact or also effect, that you can see the grain of the wood, because the structure and surface will be not covered.

Rotary tools uses can pop out at unexpected times and applications. Tools become addictive. Rich
Tools are to help us to achieve the results we expected by using them. Mechanical tools can help us to achieve the same results with more accuracy and precision, but you have to learn the use of them!

I bought a miniature thickness machine today.

Designer of this machine is dealing with producing industrial machines (milling, thicknessing machines, surface planners etc.) and as a hobby he's designing miniatures of them. One of my friend met him and asked for a miniature thickness machine and thanks God he designed it.

I havent used mine but my friend thread 3 mm planking strip to 0.5 mm without distortion and breakage with his machine.

He produced only 20 pieces and one of them is mine :)

You can watch it's video while working : https://fb.watch/48qV_SQ8WT/

Specifications :
Dimensions : 145x135x130mm
Max part width : 55 mm
Max. Part Thickness : 30mm
Min. Part thickness : 0.5mm
Max chip removal. : 1mm (25mm wide parts)
(removes 0.5mm chips for parts larger than 25mm.)
Working precision : 0.05 mm
Feed Rate : 0 ~ 3.5Mt / minute
Spindle Speed : 20.000 rpm
Power Req : 12V 29Amp.
40 Amp. Spindle motor speed control
3 Amp drive motor speed control.
Interchangeable diamond blades (3 pieces)
Hardened rolls. Rear double roller silicon coating.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.1.jpg4.2.jpg4.3.jpg4.jpg

Last edited:
I bought a miniature thickness machine today.

Designer of this machine is dealing with producing industrial machines (milling, thicknessing machines, surface planners etc.) and as a hobby he's designing miniatures of them. One of my friend met him and asked for a miniature thickness machine and thanks God he designed it.

I havent used mine but my friend thread 3 mm planking strip to 0.5 mm without distortion and breakage with his machine.

He produced only 20 pieces and one of them is mine :)

You can watch it's video while working : https://fb.watch/48qV_SQ8WT/

Specifications :
Dimensions : 145x135x130mm
Max part width : 55 mm
Max. Part Thickness : 30mm
Min. Part thickness : 0.5mm
Max chip removal. : 1mm (25mm wide parts)
(removes 0.5mm chips for parts larger than 25mm.)
Working precision : 0.05 mm
Feed Rate : 0 ~ 3.5Mt / minute
Spindle Speed : 20.000 rpm
Power Req : 12V 29Amp.
40 Amp. Spindle motor speed control
3 Amp drive motor speed control.
Interchangeable diamond blades (3 pieces)
Hardened rolls. Rear double roller silicon coating.

View attachment 219439View attachment 219440View attachment 219441View attachment 219442View attachment 219443View attachment 219444View attachment 219445
It is looking like a small tresor or safe - and it is looking like very good quality work
I like the dust exhausting very much, which I miss very much at my Proxxon thicknesser

I could imagine, that there would be several modelers here in SOS, who would like to have one of these (maybe with english words)
Just checked the companies name NETMAK

They have really very big experience with bigger machines - but they know, what they are doing -> I would like to have one of these machines !!!!

It is looking like a small tresor or safe - and it is looking like very good quality work
I like the dust exhausting very much, which I miss very much at my Proxxon thicknesser

I could imagine, that there would be several modelers here in SOS, who would like to have one of these (maybe with english words)
Just checked the companies name NETMAK

They have really very big experience with bigger machines - but they know, what they are doing -> I would like to have one of these machines !!!!
Hi Uwe

I talked to Mr Hayati Turksever (owner of Netmak and designer of the machine) and told what you wrote. Here is cellular phone number : +90 532 321 19 88 and you can write him via whatsapp to buy one.

I received this small perforatted plate with pins (all steel) which is originally for bending wire in use by juwelers.
I saw this in a post by some other modeler (can´t remember whom and where) -> I am planning to use it as a base for bending wooden strips

bending.jpg

Yesterday I received a parcel from company MassivHolzWerkstatt Horschig
I ordered some cherry which needed for my La Salamandre

View attachment 43373 View attachment 43374

Well and safe packed, high quality of wood without any knots etc., very similiar colour and grain and very correct size/measures
(2mm thickness ordered and between 1,97 and 2,02mm).
Good value for money! I am very happy with the quality and the service (between order and delivery was only 5 days)

Web-page here:
https://modellbau-holz.jimdo.com/

They deliver also international, unfortunately the web-page is in german, but if you want to try this timbershop, I can assist....
Thanks for the tip! I looked at their website, and wow: they display some amazing projects!

I got today a small helper - one more light to get special spots light on static power tools like my scrollsaw.

Cheap, flexible, and with a magnetic base

IMG-5938.jpg

IMG-5939.jpg

only to show.... fixed with the magnetic base on one table foot in my office
IMG-5940.jpg

I got today also another much heavier parcel..... but this I will show later after unboxing

Back