Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

Looking like a good wood turning machine - with big possible diameter - so you can also produce a bowl or similar -> Enjoy the new tool

The traffic is getting more and more dangerous, and I could get lost and my ship could sink in heavy weather.

So I ordered and just received my own private flight recorder - better "sail recorder" - my own "Black Box" (which is usualy orange

View attachment 224635

I am surprised, that nobody is asking here, which kind of tool or machine it is..... I got some PMs asking, so I want to give the solution here also

IMG-5985.jpg IMG-5986.jpg

It is a thicknesser - very small for very fine and accurate work - produced in a very limited series of only 20 pieces by the turkish company NETMAK, which is well known for big size machines for the professional market. The owner of the company is making them as a hobby - Thanks god that he has this hobby

@Bilal ZEYBEKOĞLU knows this machine also very well

I hope I can make the first tests during the next days, so I will report here in a review - BTW: This machine is much more solid (no plastic at all) , than the Proxxon thicknesser

Looking like a good wood turning machine - with big possible diameter - so you can also produce a bowl or similar -> Enjoy the new tool
yes I will be able to make wooden apples.....I wanted something a bit smaller, but the price for smaller was almost the same as this size model. I believe there is more value added with this size . I did not want to turn metal, mini metal lathes are over 1000$ plus acsesories . I believe this was the best option , for me.

I am surprised, that nobody is asking here, which kind of tool or machine it is..... I got some PMs asking, so I want to give the solution here also

View attachment 224822 View attachment 224823

It is a thicknesser - very small for very fine and accurate work - produced in a very limited series of only 20 pieces by the turkish company NETMAK, which is well known for big size machines for the professional market. The owner of the company is making them as a hobby - Thanks god that he has this hobby

@Bilal ZEYBEKOĞLU knows this machine also very well

I hope I can make the first tests during the next days, so I will report here in a review - BTW: This machine is much more solid (no plastic at all) , than the Proxxon thicknesser
I wondered what is was and I was pretty sure no blackbox ;-).

Waiting for me when I got home including 80 magazines it's one of the those that I had and got rid of and regretted it so I had the opportunity to work with snap this one up cheap but still to find the 60 odd missing magsIMG_20210406_113134.jpgIMG_20210406_113149.jpgIMG_20210406_113316.jpg

Today I received a parcel from ancre, many thanks to Didier Berti for sending me these new publications

IMG-6020.jpg

From left to right

1) The monographie of the LA VOLAGE by J.C. Lemineur in english language and in scale 1:36
2) The english language booklet of the FLEUR DE LIS by Gérard Delacroix
3) The english language booklet of the PORT DREDGER also by Gérard Delacroix

In short time I will complete the different Planset Reviews with the new information and Look Inside photos

I received the English version of the La Volage a while ago. Been waiting for the English versions of The Fleur de Lis and A Port Dredger for several years (bought the originals from Gerard). Recieved both and different sized plans on Monday. One week shipping by DHL from ANCRE. Didier is a great guy to work with.
Kent

Back