Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

Model Expo is having a 33% discount on Occre Kits and all fittings, tools, etc. Got my Endurance kit, I know it is back ordered, but still working another project

14DCC79E-AE2C-4551-AAE4-05C988A94A68.jpg

Just received the first delivery from Roman alias @RC Model
Today I got the bending machine and also the serving machine (which I will show in some days when I installed it)

But the bending machine I can show today - heavy (1,4 kg !!!!) and very solid -> great quality

Safe storage in a wooden box is included

IMG-6299.jpg

IMG-6300.jpg

IMG-6301.jpg

Here it is almost Christmas every day :D
Today, very fast after ordering from the famous china online shop and very cheap Circle sawblades for my Proxxon FET. (around the 4 euro each)

4 differend saws and a little Japanese plane.
IMG_1679.JPG
wood and metal (supposed to cut steel nails, I will not try, don't need it for that)
IMG_1681.JPG

Plastic/wood and soft metals
IMG_1682.JPG

Just wood
IMG_1683.JPG

And this one is a wrong delivering should be a plastic cutter but send this thin blade, I opened a dispute and so I will get back the money. I will order the right on again.
IMG_1684.JPGIMG_1676.JPGorigineel.jpg

The little japanese plane looks cute.
IMG_1685.JPGIMG_1686.JPG
Need to test is. The blade has some cover against rust that needs to take off. Then I will sharpen it to my wishes, wax the bottom and try it. Looks firm and strong hardwood. You need to hammer on the back by this type of plane to get the chisel out of the block. For that price I couldn't leave it in China :p (3,50)

Back