Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

Towards black Friday there are allways some nice deals up to 80% discount.
Purchased 2 lithium ion battery driven micro drill, each for only € 9,95 a piece.
Ideal for all small drilling, sanding, cutting and grinding jobs. I already bought one after a tip of Giampy65 via Aliexpress last year and I use it constantly so decided to buy two additional ones.
20221112_121111.jpg

I also added a 5 x maginifying glass with stand and LED light for just a few Euro s and a hand held vice for € 2,99.
20221114_191732.jpg

Towards black Friday there are allways some nice deals up to 80% discount.
Purchased 2 lithium ion battery driven micro drill, each for only € 9,95 a piece.
Ideal for all small drilling, sanding, cutting and grinding jobs. I already bought one after a tip of Giampy65 via Aliexpress last year and I use it constantly so decided to buy two additional ones.
View attachment 341108

I also added a 5 x maginifying glass with stand and LED light for just a few Euro s and a hand held vice for € 2,99.
View attachment 341109
nice addition to the toolset :) MasterMilo discount? [MasterMilo is a Dutch YouTube channel, where this amazing guy makes all sorts of vehicles and machinery - he has a sponsor deal with hbm this month, and went to their store - tech walhalla:)]

I did make a steam box Phil however about the third time it was used it split right down the centerline of the top. Haven't built a new one as yet.
View attachment 316340
Try building it out of Azak, it's a cellular PVC product and can be found at most Lowes, Home Depot, etc. It is messy when you cut it, but will not split due to moisture.

Hello everyone I finally got my sherline mill, I've been wanting this for a long time, I am very impressed with sherline products they are of great quality, I will most likely be getting the lathe at some point in time, my proxxon works well for now .. thanks

20221122_160235.jpg

20221122_160159.jpg

Hello everyone I finally got my sherline mill, I've been wanting this for a long time, I am very impressed with sherline products they are of great quality, I will most likely be getting the lathe at some point in time, my proxxon works well for now .. thanks

View attachment 342023

View attachment 342024
Admin Donnie can give you all kinds of tip on these mill, he has a few videos posted of how he has used it for things.

View attachment 342023

View attachment 342024
I can see lots of fun coming your way! Jealous.

View attachment 342023

View attachment 342024
Keep feeding this baby machine and someday it'll grow up and become a Bridgeport. :D

Back