Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

Hi Jeff,
I have an epoxy finish on my shop floor. You will love it. Beware, mine is tan with black and white speckles. Once I had a container with twenty, quarter inch brass portholes I had made and I dropped the container. I never found all of them.

Bill
I'm having them not use any flakes so it will be a solid tan color. Thanks for the warning. :)

Hello everyone I bought this jet thickness drum sander and just got it yesterday, and it fits in my shop,lol, I have the Jim Byrnes sander and it works fantastic, I used it for all of the hull but it was very time consuming and it was really working it, I think Some of you guys were telling me to get this or the supermax, so if you plan on scratch building ships I would definitely recommend this jet drum sander, just the perfect size, and it's pretty dang clean, I still have to get the right fitting for the dust hose and I suspect it won't make much more than my bandsaw.

20231207_163557.jpg

20231207_163629.jpg

Hello everyone I bought this jet thickness drum sander and just got it yesterday, and it fits in my shop,lol, I have the Jim Byrnes sander and it works fantastic, I used it for all of the hull but it was very time consuming and it was really working it, I think Some of you guys were telling me to get this or the supermax, so if you plan on scratch building ships I would definitely recommend this jet drum sander, just the perfect size, and it's pretty dang clean, I still have to get the right fitting for the dust hose and I suspect it won't make much more than my bandsaw.

View attachment 412597

View attachment 412598
Very nice! What size dust collector do you have? That is going to make a lot of it to pick up. :)

Very nice! What size dust collector do you have? That is going to make a lot of it to pick up. :)
I think it's a 8 or 10 gallon steel drum shop vac, I use the bags right now and that's been working well for everything else, but yes good point, I have looked into those plastic drums that collects it before the shop vac, I forgot what they are called, but I'll see how it goes like this for a while

View attachment 412597

View attachment 412598
Nice stand, where did you get plans to make it?

Back