Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

I did some practice drilling with the .6mm bit & cut through walnut easily. 4 speeds at 400, 500, 600, & 700 RPM.
One drawback is it does not have a standard 3 jaw chuck.
Thank you, Alan! Enjoy! You can find all drill bit sizes on the standard 2.35mm shaft, mostly in jewelry stores.

Just received this Arrowmax micro drill which will come in handy for tiny pilot holes that need to be drilled in the rubbing strakes for brass pins. The smallest bit is .6mm.View attachment 415512
I have one of these and I love it ! Although mine is only single speed.
Highly recommended ! It turns relatively slow so you have better control over it and it is so convenient !

Latest addition to my toolset, just starting to get my instruments. It is a very tight fit to the Dremel 3000. If I need more torque, I may have to upgrade to the Foredom SR (seller have the attachment). The Acra mill plus is quite nice, very stable. this is new out of the box. Not fully tested yet but highly configurable. Seller info (discussed/review in the forum): https://vanda-layindustries.com/html/acra_mill_plus.html

IMG_1958.JPEGIMG_1957.JPEGIMG_1956.JPEG

Just received this Arrowmax micro drill which will come in handy for tiny pilot holes that need to be drilled in the rubbing strakes for brass pins. The smallest bit is .6mm.View attachment 415512
I purchased it through Amazon. There are a number of configurations available. This is the one I bought.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0CD...5740c9b4acdda16&hsa_cr_id=0&qid=1703172290&sr
Thanks for showing this item, Alan. My Dremel went down after using many many years. Ordered one, very useful besides my bigger Proxxon.
Regards, Peter

It only has one speed. and runs in both directions. charges via USB. nice little drill. fits well in the hand.
Thanks, Phil. If I understand correctly (but could be wrong), there are a few versions of this tool. One has only a single speed, another has 4 speeds, and yes both can be charged with the USB 'C' type connector.

Thanks, Phil. If I understand correctly (but could be wrong), there are a few versions of this tool. One has only a single speed, another has 4 speeds, and yes both can be charged with the USB 'C' type connector.
I have one. Mine is only single speed. Its a nice tool and seems to have plenty of torque. The included bits are ( or were) sharp and the drill fits nicely in my hand.

Looks nice. I have a Dispae "engraving pen". It takes standard 1/8th" bits (3.18mm), so that's good, but has two set screws as the chuck, which is terrible (if you screw one side too much or too little you get wobble).

This Arrowmax has a very nice looking chuck. What size bits does it take (shaft diameter)?

Looks nice. I have a Dispae "engraving pen". It takes standard 1/8th" bits (3.18mm), so that's good, but has two set screws as the chuck, which is terrible (if you screw one side too much or too little you get wobble).

This Arrowmax has a very nice looking chuck. What size bits does it take (shaft diameter)?
Shaft dia.=2.35mm

Thanks.

The Acramill looks quite nice too (and George's fake company, from Seinfeld!)

Back