Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

What a wonderful collection! If you can get those handpieces (drills) to run you will find they are better than anything in your shop. They will run at a very low speed with lots of torque (or high speed with lots of torque).

Since Tuesday, I have not been building my ship. But very busy. I was able to pick up a batch of model building stuff somewhere (1 hour drive). Free and for nothing. The stuff had belonged to his father, a dentist. So we know someone else here. But this dear good man had built ships in all the free time he had until his death. The Son wanted to donate this stuff to a model builder who was going to do something with it. There was a hurry because the house had to be emptied quickly in connection with the sale of this house. I was the first responder and the lucky "prize winner."
I only just got it all into my little car. Once home I was unstoppable. Lots of boxes and old shoe boxes full of everything. So I started sorting everything to make storage a little more economical. Everything was kind of everywhere, there was no logic. But now after 3 days I have sorted the small stuff into the sorting boxes.
View attachment 420824View attachment 420825

I will never be to short in nails

View attachment 420826View attachment 420827View attachment 420828View attachment 420829

The wood I still have to sort

View attachment 420831

Paint an brass black

View attachment 420830

Yes for sure, he was a dentist

View attachment 420832

A magnitude with table fix

View attachment 420833

a box of sails

View attachment 420834

And there was more, 6 books (see new in my bookstore), amati keelclamp, amatie plankbender, modelling saws, drills and a full shopping bag with rigging yarn (lol I make my own rope). I go further finding out if the drill works and sorting out the wood.
Wow, Stephan. That’s some kind of a treasure!
Regards, Peter

Since Tuesday, I have not been building my ship. But very busy. I was able to pick up a batch of model building stuff somewhere (1 hour drive). Free and for nothing. The stuff had belonged to his father, a dentist. So we know someone else here. But this dear good man had built ships in all the free time he had until his death. The Son wanted to donate this stuff to a model builder who was going to do something with it. There was a hurry because the house had to be emptied quickly in connection with the sale of this house. I was the first responder and the lucky "prize winner."
I only just got it all into my little car. Once home I was unstoppable. Lots of boxes and old shoe boxes full of everything. So I started sorting everything to make storage a little more economical. Everything was kind of everywhere, there was no logic. But now after 3 days I have sorted the small stuff into the sorting boxes.

View attachment 420826View attachment 420827View attachment 420828View attachment 420829

View attachment 420831

Paint an brass black

View attachment 420830

View attachment 420832

View attachment 420833

a box of sails

View attachment 420834

And there was more, 6 books (see new in my bookstore), amati keelclamp, amatie plankbender, modelling saws, drills and a full shopping bag with rigging yarn (lol I make my own rope). I go further finding out if the drill works and sorting out the wood.
Very nice find ! Congrats !

Work is almost done on the shop and its almost ready to get some building done in there. Just a few more small things to do first.
Here are a few pics for those interested. The AC/heat unit can wait for a bit. :)
This is even half the lights turned off ! Told you it would be bright. LOL
View attachment 421273View attachment 421274
Very nice setup. Brings a whole new meaning to “sitting at the computer” In your case sitting on the ‘puter :)

ROFL That is one of the many small things to do. The computer will be mounted on the wall above the TV. The wood on top of the computer is actually the shelf it will be on... ROTFROTFROTF
Oh, the black cover on the left is my bandsaw and just past that is the dust collector.

ROFL That is one of the many small things to do. The computer will be mounted on the wall above the TV. The wood on top of the computer is actually the shelf it will be on... ROTFROTFROTF
Oh, the black cover on the left is my bandsaw and just past that is the dust collector.
I have a Mitsubishi two zone unit that I have one zone for the lanai and the second zone for my shop. I love it. I know you are planning a similar type unit for your shop. They are VERY quiet and efficient.

View attachment 420831

Paint an brass black

View attachment 420830

View attachment 420832

View attachment 420833

a box of sails

View attachment 420834

Wow!! Just Wow!! Exclamation-Mark

What a wonderful collection! If you can get those handpieces (drills) to run you will find they are better than anything in your shop. They will run at a very low speed with lots of torque (or high speed with lots of torque).
Oh my Paul. Low speed indeed. Unfortunately I still feel the vibrations from old when my dentist’s drill was the old belt driven torture device. You’re probably to young to have used them on your patients. Oh yes, then there was the odor and smoke generated.

Work is almost done on the shop and its almost ready to get some building done in there. Just a few more small things to do first.
Here are a few pics for those interested. The AC/heat unit can wait for a bit. :)
This is even half the lights turned off ! Told you it would be bright. LOL
View attachment 421273View attachment 421274
I love it. In the summer open the big door and you are working almost outside.

Sorry for the duplicate posts . New to Win 11

This will fix losing parts in concrete groves. Simply use masking tape on both sides of the groves then fill with acrylic caulking and level with a putty knife.
when dry you will not lose parts because of those canyons :=)
This is for member STEFF on his Dec 7 2023 post

Sorry for the duplicate posts . New to Win 11

This will fix losing parts in concrete groves. Simply use masking tape on both sides of the groves then fill with acrylic caulking and level with a putty knife.
when dry you will not lose parts because of those canyons :=)
This is for member STEFF on his Dec 7 2023 post
You could just cover the gap with a strip of tape.

Back