Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

My recent addition to the shipyard. Goes well with my Mini Lathe. Not exactly what I'm used to machining with however, with the scale I'm working in these days it should be a good fit. ;)View attachment 269213
Never have enough "Toys"
Hi rtibbs,
Nice little mill drill, looks like it has a Digital readout for the Quill/Z axis.

Cheers,
Stephen.

Hi Guy's
Something I have wanted for a long time is a large tripod for the workshop.
Replacing my dodgy tripod on a step ladder setup.
The new tripod opens to 1.8 meters or 5' 10" in the old money.
Cheers,
Stephen.

View attachment 269118View attachment 269119
I did professional photography for years, both at work in Air Force and on side job doing wedding photography.

You always need a good sturdy tripod and this is one good looking unit.

Johann alias @archjofo is guilty, that I invested in a new tool or better "helper"

Yesterday I received the parcel - a scissor lift with 30kg weight
Originally used for small motorcycles up to weight of 135kg, movable with 4 wheels
adjustable height (hydraulic foot pedal) 35 - 87 cm and a top size of 41 x 35 cm

In general I will use it as a table for my tools like circular saw and / or drum sander, but can be also used during rigging works of the model

IMG-8013.jpg IMG-8014.jpg IMG-8015.jpg

in maximum - maybe not so extreme stabile any more, but for smaller weights still enough capacity

IMG-8016.jpg

I ordered from the company Expondo

@Uwek
Congratulation. How ist the stability of this item ? I am interested in buy one but i dont need a Wackeldackel.
Until now it was not in use directly.... I am planing to put the Jet spindle sander on top of it during the weekend and sand some frames - so I can tell you afterwards the real experience.
for now I can tell, that in normal height, it is realy stabile ...... I will come back to your question in some days

I have this one here on the radar for my Redoutable. As well to move the model quick and easy.
But i dont know about the stability. Its too expansive for a trial and error.

View attachment 271385
Maybe yours and mine can not be absolutely compared.
seems, that yours is a lifting table to store hand tools - mine is a real lift for small motorcycles, so I guess more heavier
Usually the lift for bikes are around 1.000 Euro, so I have to check somehow the durability for my much cheaper scissor lift.
When I take a look at yours:
two fixed wheels and two are able to turn around - and these two are possible to lock at place - and yours is longer -> so I guess it will be definitely capable and stabil for a model plus some tools, so all together you have 10 to 15kg load.
The table is not bigger than the base (seems to be equal), so I think that there will be a very small danger, that the table will tilt when you f.e. put your body wheight on one edge (durch unbeabsichtigtes Aufstützen)
I think, your table is looking good for your needs
Where did you find this offer?

Where did you find this offer?
just found it via the photo - ups - 300kg load capacity 1 meter long - I am sure it will be stabile enough Redface
but double price.......
btW. in czech republic you can get it with different color - blue - yellow

Not for Thanksgiving here in the Netherland, not for Black-Fryday-Week, not the pre-Christmas-sail. Just made a nice deal with a German seller.
The Proxxon drill BFW 40/E and the drill stand BFB 2000:
Proxxon.jpg
A big difference with the Dremel. And now I can install the crosstabel KT 150 in a stable way as it should be.
Regards, Peter

Just purchased 2 of these adjustable work tables with drawers. I thought you folks might be interested.
They are very well built and very handy to use.

Not for Thanksgiving here in the Netherland, not for Black-Fryday-Week, not the pre-Christmas-sail. Just made a nice deal with a German seller.
The Proxxon drill BFW 40/E and the drill stand BFB 2000:
View attachment 271766
A big difference with the Dremel. And now I can install the crosstabel KT 150 in a stable way as it should be.
Regards, Peter
Hi Peter,
Nice purchase.
This opens up a whole new dimension for your model making.

Cheers,
Stephen.

Back