Revell USS Constitution 1:96 build log

Does anyone have extra plastic rigging blocks for the Revell 1/96 USS Constitution? I destroyed a bunch of mine trying to get them off the molding spruce. I need a lot A. Several AA B BB C CC
Please give me a price.
THANKS
P.O. Box 354
Weir, TX. 78674

Need suggestion as to what material should I use for sails? These will be rolled up.

Ready to start on main deck. I really want to get started on rigging.

Attachments

• 20220117_180513.jpg
    20220117_180513.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 14
Need advice the rudder does not show the copper coating. I went ahead and painted it as if it had copper. I assume the real Constitution had copper plates. I have noticed that some completed model had black painting. Should I leave it or reprise and

Hey, guys. Newbie here. I'm building the same kit and I have a quick question. The 6 lines (large diameter thread) that come through the hull at the gun deck level and are tied under the hull during step #6: What are they used for? I can't find any reference later on where they attach to something.
Thanks in advance!

Need input. On the upper gun deck my instructions call for gunales (sp)?) To be painted white, but pictures of the USS Constitutions show that they are green. Should I go with white or green.
I have been out of action for a couple of years and just getting back to my models. As you are probably aware I am doing a plastic and a wood of the Constitution.
I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving

According to the research I've seen, the gunwales on the spar deck have been green for most of her life, including in 1812. There appears to be some periods where they were briefly other colors, but mostly I think it it has been green. Definitely do white on the gun deck.

Back