Revenge 1577

Hi Shipmates

This may be the wrong place for this post so Zaltan can move it if he likes.

How time flies.
Some of the older members on this forum will know my dear FRIEND Geoffrey Alan Wilson (Geoff to his friends).

Geoff passed away on the 10th February 2018 just over a year ago.

REST IN PEACE GEOFF.

Your friend always.
Denis.

Hi all

I have placed the cabin walkway and planked it + one sanding sealer and 3 coats of satin varnish.

Dry fitted the cabin walls but they have to be moved about 4mm.

Denis.View attachment 24557View attachment 24558View attachment 24559
i
Hi all

I have placed the cabin walkway and planked it + one sanding sealer and 3 coats of satin varnish.

Hi all

I’m having the exact same problem. Could you please tell me in more detail how you corrected this problem?

Hi DenisR, I too am building the Amati kit Revenge and am having the same problem with the cabin walls being off by about 4mm. I’m wondering how you fixed this. Did you open the slots in part #20 so you could shift everything forward or what? Any help would be great. Thank you

Hi DenisR, I too am building the Amati kit Revenge and am having the same problem with the cabin walls being off by about 4mm. I’m wondering how you fixed this. Did you open the slots in part #20 so you could shift everything forward or what? Any help would be great. Thank you
Hi,Denis has not been on the forum for months,let me check on him how he is doing,I know he had some health issues.

Back