Hi mates,
A brief intro to a log that will, in detail, get started after I finish the Oseberg. I became super interested in this ship some years ago following Peter Voogt’s build log for this important American ship over at MSW - and, very recently just rediscovering his log again here - His work is amazing!! and scratch-built no less - lots of research --- KUDOS indeed
log link;
https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/...e-alan-l-bates-drawings-completed-build.5362/
I also subscribe at EZ Model Building on youtube - saw the Amati opening the box video, and Edward Z’s edited build-log for this kit -- Yes, Excellent kit!!! - AND super nice build as well.
Edward’s excellent images of his build below;
https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/...1-150-scale-finished-model.19067/#post-503054
SO decided -- yes!!! -- Purchased it at Age of Sail after linking from here first - I assume that in a small way it helps SofS….
So, a few personal thoughts, as well as LOTs of full-size images with notations within, and for some of ways that I hope to add extra details to an already excellent out-of-the-box kit - hope that it is interesting…
Cheers,
























A brief intro to a log that will, in detail, get started after I finish the Oseberg. I became super interested in this ship some years ago following Peter Voogt’s build log for this important American ship over at MSW - and, very recently just rediscovering his log again here - His work is amazing!! and scratch-built no less - lots of research --- KUDOS indeed
log link;
https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/...e-alan-l-bates-drawings-completed-build.5362/
I also subscribe at EZ Model Building on youtube - saw the Amati opening the box video, and Edward Z’s edited build-log for this kit -- Yes, Excellent kit!!! - AND super nice build as well.
Edward’s excellent images of his build below;
https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/...1-150-scale-finished-model.19067/#post-503054
SO decided -- yes!!! -- Purchased it at Age of Sail after linking from here first - I assume that in a small way it helps SofS….
So, a few personal thoughts, as well as LOTs of full-size images with notations within, and for some of ways that I hope to add extra details to an already excellent out-of-the-box kit - hope that it is interesting…
Cheers,




























