Roter Löwe 1597 by Ondras71 - scala 1/60

Happy Birthday, Ondras! Have the happiest day, and more years to come Birthday-Cake

Thank you Jimsky!! :) :)

I continue on the waterway, I changed the width of 5 mm to 4 mm in the width of the deck boards..

práce na waterwai (1).JPG

práce na waterwai (2).JPG

Waterway with pins and glued .. and cleaned drain holes ..

tesařina na watervay (2).JPG

tesařina na watervay (3).JPG

tesařina na watervay (5).JPG

tesařina na watervay (6).JPG

Production of hinges for doors and gun gates ..

práce s plechem 0,2 (4).JPG

výroba pantů...JPG

New toy to study ..Fire

příšel airbrush...JPG

Ondras, the waterway looks so clean and neat - just like your entire build. Watching your build log closely, there are so many things one can learn. It is absolutely great to see that you are also interested in the Dutch ships. To me Witte de Witt's Brederode has always held a special fascination - I can only imagine what you would be able to do creating that!:)

načerněné panty.JPG
Love this method! Are you painting them black or using brass black?
As I looked these over, I was thinking just a light stamping on the backside of the hinge with a pointed object could lift up some "nail heads" for even more detail. I'll be revisiting this log for my next build for sure.
Just beautiful Ondras!

Ondras , I agree with Nigel, nice work,
I also have Proxxon FET, saw, where can we buy this type of saw blade that fits this saw, 1 mm thickness.
I wish I could make grating, like you do, you make it look very simple, which it probably isn't.
Impressive, greeting Knut-

Thank you all. :)
I did not find a 1 mm saw blade at Proxxon. I got a saw blade from a friend, probably in the former DDR .. Its center is 16 mm, filled with ring 10/16. I was also afraid of this work, but everything can be learned. It is important to keep the saying, measure three times, cut once..ROTF;)

Thanks Ondras you have given me an idea.Now I have a metal lathe I can machine an adapter to suit a blade with a different bore Thumbsup

Kind Regards

Nigel
Such adapter is often necessary - a lot of modeler would need such small add-on tool - maybe an idea for a small production series for interested modeler?

Nigel, I am interested in buying such an adapter from you, if you take some time to make a pair for me ..
I have Proxxon FET saw, that's what you also have?, well, I wait and see what you do.
As you say there is not a very large selection of saw blades in the proxxon directory.
Wish I had a couple of saw blades of 1 or 2mm thickness with the right adapter.
Knut.

Back