Roter Löwe 1597 by Ondras71 - scala 1/60

Very good work - one question: will you blacken the gun-muzzles or will you keep them in the brass look?
I am asking, because you mentioned that they were glued already....

Dear Ondras. As I have said before, your build is one of my favourites to follow. I really love the balance between being very detailed, yet clean in look. Your finishing is exceptionally neat and the colour effect amazing. Please put my mind at ease and tell me that the part I have circled still needs to be finished. Each time I read your log, I mean to ask you - today I have finally scraped enough courage together to do so.

voskování%20ponořené%20části%20trupu%20(3).JPG

Kind regards and best wishes - Heinrich

Dear Ondras. As I have said before, your build is one of my favourites to follow. I really love the balance between being very detailed, yet clean in look. Your finishing is exceptionally neat and the colour effect amazing. Please put my mind at ease and tell me that the part I have circled still needs to be finished. Each time I read your log, I mean to ask you - today I have finally scraped enough courage together to do so.

View attachment 139957

Kind regards and best wishes - Heinrich

Greetings and thank you for your kind words Heinrich. :)

The marked part is only the base, precisely grinded. I used for it a shaped piece of plywood..

broušení horního zrcadla (2).JPG
The top mirror and wales are not yet placed, as the puttied wood strips will be painted with geometric shapes..

All polished to shape, just buy airbrush ..:rolleyes:

broušení tvaru zábradlí (2).JPG

hrana zadní nástavby.JPG

Back