Santisima Trinidad Occre 1/90 scale

I think your green is fine. I think I would add a little light brown rusty color here and there. Other than that, it is really nice. I was not brave enough to do the paint scheme like you did. I wish I had done it your way after looking at yours.
EDIT: Maybe if you took some 1000 grit and lightly sanded in random areas and then go with another coat of green. Do this a few times to give it a painted but worn look. It will also pickup and high-light any raised areas on the rudder to make them stand out too.

Good to hear, that you had the chance for recharging - would need such a charger also ;)
but with age, to charging take a longer time, and the storage capacity is reduced - you know like the famous "memory effect" - and after some time you have to through them to the waste

Very good progress my friend - and good looking.
I was surprised, looking at one of the photos, that you are using the accu-drill also for drilling and not only for sanding etc. (shown in another photo).
Lucky you, that you have no shaking hands and enough feeling for such a heavy tool drilling very small holes.
I am using for such drilling activities the lightest Proxxon drill Micromot 50
proxxon-bohr-und-fraesgeraet-micromot-60-97755692-0-6ufAYs15-xxl.jpg

Very good progress my friend - and good looking.
I was surprised, looking at one of the photos, that you are using the accu-drill also for drilling and not only for sanding etc. (shown in another photo).
Lucky you, that you have no shaking hands and enough feeling for such a heavy tool drilling very small holes.
I am using for such drilling activities the lightest Proxxon drill Micromot 50
View attachment 102046

hello Uwe, well I must say that the accumachiene is not too bad in terms of weight, it is a handy device that I bought in time in the Lidl, I also have a device like your proxxon, but from another cheaper manufacturer (China) but I do not know why but practicals I do everything with the accumachiene, but it does have a problem I only have a battery and yes it is empty when I am fully engaged (and then I curse not to have it charged evening before)
Greetings
Willy

IMG_20190627_132555.jpg

Back