New kit Ship model kit Belle Poule is ready for order

Hello my dear SOS friends,

The Scale Ship Model - Belle Poule 1780 is now ready for order.

Learn more about the kit —— prototype building, designing, parts & accessories, finished images

C.jpgIMG_0210(1).JPGIMG_0211.JPG

Last edited:
Could you post some photos of the kit and what is inside so members can see not only the final build but what they are getting when ordered?
Kurt,have you seen this?

Kurt,have you seen this?

No, But I will look into the thread to see what I have missed.

Thanks for giving me the link.

Hello folks ,I have added the kit to my store ,the shipping is included in the price ,you can select shipping to North America and Europe ,and between Normal Airmail and Dhl from China the total price will change acordingly.

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,
Now, the kit is available on SOS online shop !
Click here and start a new journey of model ship building !

1629079850727.png

1629079890847.png

1629079984591.png
Just choose a shipping method and use PayPal,
The kit will be arrived soon !
(Shipping is included, The parcel will be sent to the address filled with PayPal)

The Best Price on SOS !!! $50 off for SOS members already !!!

Last edited:
Learn more about the kit —— prototype building, designing, parts & accessories, finished images
View Jimsky's unboxing Thread, know more about the parcle and what's in the kit.

Last edited:
Your customer made a really good job building Belle Poule! I really like Her. Can we ask if he\she willing to make a build log on our forum? That would be great!

Your customer made a really good job building Belle Poule! I really like Her. Can we ask if he\she willing to make a build log on our forum? That would be great!
The builder is a police officer and he says these are photos he got. It’s sad that there’s no other images.
I will try to invite more customers come to sos and become our family members :cool:

The builder is a police officer and he says these are photos he got. It’s sad that there’s no other images.
It is great to know that police officers are building models, it is regretted that he didn't take photos of the entire process. Please invite your friends to SOS, we will be happy to see their work and they could see others :cool:

I also like the color of the hull, as Uwe mentioned. What did the modeler use to make the hull this color? Is it water or oil-based solution?

Back