The Black Pearl

humm?

no way dude! a crazy pirate thinking on making a kit of the Black Pearl? or maybe not a kit but just parts for scratch builders.

or just using this as a test subject.

this is huge step you can 3D scan anything from anywhere, rework the file and produce an 'original' based on the scan.
i was doing this about a year ago scanning figures used for model railroads. Scan faces and putting them on different bodies or moving arms and legs etc. i stopped on the idea because scanning was way to expensive and the files requires a lot of touch up. Besides the scanner was no longer available.

Looks like the technology has moved a giant step forward

my idea was to scan the models built by Hahn to produce sets of carvings. As the cost goes down and the talent goes up you can actually scan any part in any kit rework the files and come up with your version.

that was my first thought ZHL used these plans from Japan to produce his kit, Seems the ZHL plans are originals and not a copy from of any other plans.
Is there any other way to get a copy of the 1/50 1/1 drawing plans for the zhl black pearl? I ordered the 1/65 zhl black pearl but the plans aren’t as good as their bigger scale BP. I contacted zhl and they said they dont sell the plans separately

Wow!
Thank you all for making me feel so welcome.
It's an honor to speak with people with a passionate heart.
Please feel free to use my drawings and photos. All are free.
If you find mistakes in the drawings, please fix them yourself and produce them.
Please make a better black pearl.

I have reproduced a statue, a relief and a cannon from the zvezda kit.
The bow statue is made by me.
Hallo @mellpapa
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your special day
Birthday-Cake

Hope to see you soon with your actual project here in SOS ..... would be very interesting to see

ハロー[USER = 9380] @mellpapa [/ USER]
皆様のご多幸とお誕生日おめでとうございます。
特別な日をお楽しみください
誕生日ケーキ

ここSOSでの実際のプロジェクトですぐにお会いできることを願っています.....見るのはとても興味深いでしょう
ありがとう、管理者。

Thank you, admin.

Last edited by a moderator:
here is your Silent Mary build log,please continue there the updates

Can I write about the construction of the Silent Mary here?
You have already started the log, Click on the link below and post there

Back