The Naval Cutter ALERT- 1777, POF by Jimsky

@Uwek @zoly99sask @Pathfinder65 @Dematosdg @dockattner @Maarten @Masters Mate @Thomas Marocke @Mirek @shota70 @Peter Voogt @Steef66 @Alexander74 @LuigiSoft @pianoforte @Enzo and All (sorry if I missed one). WOW!!! Thank You So Much For The Birthday Wishes Y’all...

You Made My Day Very Special ...I Am Forever Grateful, My Heart Is Still Smiling. The years have gone by so fast and God has blessed me with a wonderful family and friends!

Every day above ground is a good day!!!! ;)

Love to you all and Cheers!!!!

Late to the party, but I would like to take the opportunity of wishing you a very happy birthday and a healthy year ahead. Thank you for your contribution to SOS and ship modeling in general.

Late to the party, but I would like to take the opportunity of wishing you a very happy birthday and a healthy year ahead. Thank you for your contribution to SOS and ship modeling in general.
Many thanks for your birthday wishes, fellow!! I am blessed with my family and friends surrounding me!

Congratulations, Jim, looking forward to new exciting features from you, regards Knut-
Thank you, Knut!! :) You have not posted lately anything. How are your Rattlesnake and crosssection doing? We are starving for updates from your builds, seriously, Man!!

Hi Jim, All model work is resting now I am currently working on a major construction project, the rattlesnake and cross section are still ready for further work on the workbench, thank you for your interest, greetings Knut-

Hallo my friend, Hallo @Jimsky
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Enjoy your special day

Dima, I congratulate you on your birthday. I wish you good health, prosperity, creative success, and more joy in life. Birthday-Cake Bottle Bottle Bottle

Back