View attachment 249681
View attachment 249682
View attachment 249659
View attachment 249660
View attachment 249661
View attachment 249663
View attachment 249664
View attachment 249665

I didn't use any fine sandpaper yet, This will be done later, after installing the ceiling. Thanks again for your interest, will talk to you soon.
See is looking great, Jim. Showing beautiful wood grains and lines: She's now The Great Gig in the Sky!
Hope to she her soon free from the jig.
Regards, Peter

Hallo my friend,
what shall , what can I say ?
She is looking perfect Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
- and also very good photos
I am also everytime amazed, when such a POF framing is more or less finished - you have to touch the hull and it is hard to stop
I love your hull - looking very good

Thank you, my friend. As far as I already learn, POF is a completely different experience compared with POB build. Building the frames requires some precision and is considered as challenging task. In the same token, if you build frames the 'right' way you will be rewarded with the beautiful hull shape.
Trident Model supplies special templates for all frames to build. It much simplifies the process of assembling and makes it fun, instead of a challenge. Now, I understand why Triden Model designates this kit as the first-ever POF kit.

Thank you for your affirmation.

Hallo my friend,
what shall , what can I say ?
She is looking perfect Thumbsup Thumbsup Thumbsup
- and also very good photos
I am also everytime amazed, when such a POF framing is more or less finished - you have to touch the hull and it is hard to stop
I love your hull - looking very good
Hello, Mon Amie, I know exactly what do you mean by saying 'you have to touch the hull, and it is hard to stop' This is exactly what happened to me, I keep looking at it from different angles and touching the smooth lines.

Dear Jim,

the hull looks really fantastic! All the curves, bends, connections and the surfaces of the wood - it all looks perfect! I am curious to see how it will go on....
(at the moment I'm in correspondence with TRIDENT, apparently the transfer to Switzerland didn't arrive or it wasn't recognized as an ALERT transfer, but I'm hopeful that the shipment will go satisfactorily overall).

Many greetings
Fritz Baur (schiffbaur)

Dear Jim,

the hull looks really fantastic! All the curves, bends, connections and the surfaces of the wood - it all looks perfect! I am curious to see how it will go on....
(at the moment I'm in correspondence with TRIDENT, apparently the transfer to Switzerland didn't arrive or it wasn't recognized as an ALERT transfer, but I'm hopeful that the shipment will go satisfactorily overall).

Many greetings
Fritz Baur (schiffbaur)
Thank you, my friend. I am sure the issue will be resolved in no time and we will have a chance to see your build log soon.

To all build log followers and just looking ones, just to let you know that Alert build will be resumed pretty soon.

Although we don't celebrate Christmas, it doesn't mean I cannot wish you to have the Merriest Christmas ever! I would like to share my joy and happiness in this very special time of the year, with you and your joyous families!

From our home to yours, we wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season! Stay safe and take care.

1640302071451.png

Back