Trumpeter 1/200 Titanic from Liebre

The lighting you've added makes it all a very convincing rendition of a ship, sailing the seas by night.
While the dome lighting may be not what you've expected from it, maybe you'll get to terms with it when it's truly dark.

Last edited:
What type of lighting product are you using
For space I use SMD 0805, Warm white and Yellow

In some spaces I combine both, in some spaces one of the two

In the hull hold I have connected three receivers of the Lutec-Connect brand, one with a light cord of the same brand only for the hull

The lights are dimmable via this system, between 100 and 0%, adjustable between White and Warm white, via Bluetooth via an app on my phone

I already had several groups at my disposal

This weekend I placed a Lutec Cloud Access box in the hold,

with which I can now separately illuminate or dim each space (maximum 50 spaces) on a deck of my choice, which gives an even greater variety of lighting

Here are some screenshots from the manufacturer

Regards
Henk

Connect.jpg

3eb4a8f3cc9a7e0b15ad6783d98784e48e9242ef_2_575x500.jpeg

For space I use SMD 0805, Warm white and Yellow

In some spaces I combine both, in some spaces one of the two

In the hull hold I have connected three receivers of the Lutec-Connect brand, one with a light cord of the same brand only for the hull

The lights are dimmable via this system, between 100 and 0%, adjustable between White and Warm white, via Bluetooth via an app on my phone

I already had several groups at my disposal

This weekend I placed a Lutec Cloud Access box in the hold,

with which I can now separately illuminate or dim each space (maximum 50 spaces) on a deck of my choice, which gives an even greater variety of lighting

Here are some screenshots from the manufacturer

Regards
Henk

View attachment 468663

View attachment 468662
Thanks Henk. :)

Here are a few more W.I.P. pictures

All decks have now been glued down, and all lighting has been installed and prepared for, among other things, mast lighting and lighting on the Poopdeck

Boatdeck connects with the height with the installed brass gutters

Lighting has been installed on the underside of A deck and Boatdeck so that the promede decks and the installed spaces with furniture are illuminated

A lot of attention has been paid to concealing the wires of the lighting in the underside of the decks and taking into account the height differences

Standard plastic from all decks on the underside has been removed approx. 0.8 mm in height over the full length of all decks has been sanded down in order to prevent height differences with the Boatdeck

Because the decks became even thinner as a result and lighting has been installed, the pre-drilled cavities of the decks with LED lighting have been covered with silver foil to prevent the light from bleeding through

IMG_2559.JPGIMG_2560.JPGIMG_2561.JPG

Back