USS Constitution 1:76 Scratch

Mustafa, I've a uestion. On plan 4 they are mentioning the awning stanchions.... Do you know where I should install them?
Sorry for the late reply Marc. The awnings are not recommended on the model (plan mentions so). Awnings are apparetnly for the visitors during annual turnaround cruise. You don't have to add those stancions. They are suggested for maximum model detail.

20240123_132701.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply Marc. The awnings are not recommended on the model (plan mentions so). Awnings are apparetnly for the visitors during annual turnaround cruise. You don't have to add those stancions. They are suggested for maximum model detail.

View attachment 423194
Thx very much!
I will not install them.... It's confusing for me because mentioned on a plan for building a model....

I completed fixing all the guns on the gun deck with the breech ropes The tackles of the gun carriages will wait for the other details of the gun deck to be finished, as the tackles will be attached to the eyebolts fixed to the knees of the spar deck beams.

Today I started building the ship stove. Since the stove was not included in the kit plans, I made the manufacturing drawing myself, using the photos on the internet.

The stove appeared with its outlines. Now I have details to add and eventually it will be painted black.

5.jpg6.jpg3.jpg9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

20240202_094014.jpg

Last edited:
Back