USS Rattlesnake 1\64 scale Model Shipways version

It's been a very busy year so far. I apologize for not posting before now, but I've gotten some work done over the past few months, here and there.
Inboard and outboard cover boards, port and starboard.20210307_152428.jpg

Last edited:
Scott, when uploading photos, select full image, to make for larger photos online.

The thumbnail images are hard to view without having to click and open each one.

You can go back thru your posts and edit to increase size of photos for ease of viewing.

Work looks great, keep the info coming.

Scott, when uploading photos, select full image, to make for larger photos online.

The thumbnail images are hard to view without having to click and open each one.

You can go back thru your posts and edit to increase size of photos for ease of viewing.

Work looks great, keep I do not usually add photos from my phone.
I don't usually add photos from my phone, I didn't know. I am editing now. Thanks much for the information.

Glad to be of some help, when I started the great admin team on the forums helped me a lot!

I learned about posting and searching on SoS and I have also learned a great deal of info on ships themselves and building them as well.

One can spend hours a day online, and end up with less time to build if not careful.

Kurt

Getting started on my 2nd wood build, USS Rattlesnake, MS version. Since I consider myself a beginner, I am following another thread on this same build by TKAM. If you feel that your in the same "boat" I am, I recommend you follow TKAM and others for the best tips.
Here we go!
Hallo @Scott Totten
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back