Vasa 1:75 - Billing Boats by Robp1025

Hi Rob, I quite agree with Paul @dockattner, I too would be interested in your new build. Some people take years to build a ship, I think that is common. There have been times on my Vasa that I just leave it alone for a little while and tend to other things.

Hi Rob, I quite agree with Paul @dockattner, I too would be interested in your new build. Some people take years to build a ship, I think that is common. There have been times on my Vasa that I just leave it alone for a little while and tend to other things.
That is the plan because I know it will take time and I appreciate your understanding with this.

Rob, you’re doing good work on the Vasa so far. But it is a big commitment time wise! I built two ships back to back (almost 2 years straight) and started a 3rd ship, The Norske Love. In the middle of planking the hull, I ran out of gas! I took a month off and then switched to building an airplane for something different. That took 2 months, and I just finished. Now I am faced with a choice, get back to the NL ship, or build another airplane. But everyone has been very supportive of me, regardless of the fact that I abandoned my NL build. I will get back to it, and people realize it will be on my terms. So go where your motivation leads you, and enjoy your hobby time. No one here will fault you. In fact, most of us can relate! ;)

Back