Well, the Viking ship is now completed. The rigging was straightforward but the small scale made it a challenge. I added most of the chests I made to the deck and mounted on a display base. First time I had the courage to drill holes in the bottom of a hull. A bit of a scary experience. This kit was enjoyable. The English instructions included as well as the pictures provided were adequate to assemble the ship although there were a few steps that required some imagination. Wood quality was acceptable. I would suggest good stains and paint to really bring out the components. So now it will be back to the Mayflower to start on standing rigging.