current build images Your actual Ship Modeling Project - briefly introduced at a glance -> present it here

Current Model Build is "Half Moon" by Corel, 1:50 scale. This build was started prior to the year 2000, has survived many moves and was patiently waiting for my retirement, which was more than three years ago. Unfortunately there is no build log or photos of prior work performed.
My first build was a Mamoli kit "Hunter" which I actually completed in the late 80's. I'll provide photos at some later date. This is my third hull build, the second being a Mamoli kit "Enterprise" which suffered along with "Half Moon" in storage. I digress...My hope is to complete the "Half Moon" build this year. Life has a way of shifting priorities. I'd keep my fingers crossed but I need them to work, lol.

View attachment 321021View attachment 321022View attachment 321023View attachment 321024View attachment 321025View attachment 321026View attachment 321027
It's looking great for a model that has languished for 20 years. All you need to do is nail that loose wale downs and resume building. That wood is going to look spectacular when finished!

Hello.
I am new to this forum.
I am glad that I was admitted to the group of people with passion.
I am at the stage of submitting the H.M.S. Victory according to plans from the book "Anatomy of the ship" by John McKay.
The model is built in 1:32 scale
For some time there was no motivation to continue working.
I'm looking for her.
A few photos and a link to the construction log.

Best regards, Artur.

030c.JPG

2020-03-26.08.JPG

2021-01-06.7.JPG

2021-01-06.13.JPG

2021-01-23.JPG

2021-06-28.1.JPG

2021-07-29.2.JPG

2022-01-07.6.JPG

2022-05-28.2.JPG

Hello.
I am new to this forum.
I am at the stage of submitting the H.M.S. Victory according to plans from the book "Anatomy of the ship" by John McKay.
I'm looking for her.

Best regards, Artur.

View attachment 321664

View attachment 321665

View attachment 321666

View attachment 321667

View attachment 321668

View attachment 321669

View attachment 321670

View attachment 321671

View attachment 321672
Beautiful work, so much attention to detail.

Dear Arthur
Very impressive and beautiful work! Okay I would be happy if you would open a construction log here as well, and share your work.
I have no doubt that we will enjoy from this, and we will also be able to contribute to you from our knowledge and experience.
Could you tell me which plans you are using, raw materials, scale and other details about the model and your work?
Hello.
I am new to this forum.
I'm looking for her.

Best regards, Artur.

View attachment 321664

View attachment 321665

View attachment 321666

View attachment 321667

View attachment 321668

View attachment 321669

View attachment 321670

View attachment 321671

View attachment 321672

Dear shota70
I don't speak and I don't write in English.
I translate through Google translator.
I keep a construction log on the Koga website which I linked to.
I don't know if the translation of my work by the Google translator will be understood.
Keeping two construction logs will be difficult for me.
You can observe my work on Koga and translate any issues. It will be the same as if I would do it.
I'd like to share some work and ideas with you, but it might come out silly. Some aspects of the names google won't translate as it should.
I'm sorry and please understand.
I myself use the experience of my colleagues from Kogi and other forums.
Currently, I am not motivated to continue working. I'm looking for.

Dear shota70
I don't speak and I don't write in English.
I translate through Google translator.
I keep a construction log on the Koga website which I linked to.
I don't know if the translation of my work by the Google translator will be understood.
Keeping two construction logs will be difficult for me.
You can observe my work on Koga and translate any issues. It will be the same as if I would do it.
I'd like to share some work and ideas with you, but it might come out silly. Some aspects of the names google won't translate as it should.
I'm sorry and please understand.
I myself use the experience of my colleagues from Kogi and other forums.
Currently, I am not motivated to continue working. I'm looking for.
Dear Arthur
I understand you completely, the truth is that after I sent to the site that you sent the link to and your work is impressive. Don't be mistaken, many of us who are not native English speakers, use Google Translate.
I wish you that the motivation and passion for the hobby and building the model will return to you soon :)

Hello.
I am new to this forum.
I'm looking for her.

Best regards, Artur.

View attachment 321664

View attachment 321665

View attachment 321666

View attachment 321667

View attachment 321668

View attachment 321669

View attachment 321670

View attachment 321671

View attachment 321672
Hallo and a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
You are showing us with your section model a very good work - very accurate and clean -> Bravo
Hope to see more photos of your build and progress

Current Model Build is "Half Moon" by Corel, 1:50 scale. This build was started prior to the year 2000, has survived many moves and was patiently waiting for my retirement, which was more than three years ago. Unfortunately there is no build log or photos of prior work performed.
My first build was a Mamoli kit "Hunter" which I actually completed in the late 80's. I'll provide photos at some later date. This is my third hull build, the second being a Mamoli kit "Enterprise" which suffered along with "Half Moon" in storage. I digress...My hope is to complete the "Half Moon" build this year. Life has a way of shifting priorities. I'd keep my fingers crossed but I need them to work, lol.

View attachment 321021View attachment 321022View attachment 321023View attachment 321024View attachment 321025View attachment 321026View attachment 321027
Looks sharp!

In the meantime I'm working on my future project Witch I try to start soon. Sometimes rigging get boring and so I started my next big project. I'm working on it for a few weeks now and it will be a Dutch 2 decker by the book of Winter. First I had make a bulkhead plan (if it is called like that) I got it ready in pdf. In AutoCAD it looks like this

spant1op75 3DlookB.jpgspant1op75 3DlookS.jpg

When I'll start the build I will start a build log, but this is a peak in how far I got it.

I am new to this wonderful group of people and have not yet ventured into the wooden ships. I may do so after I retire. However I have dabbled in 1:144 plastic ships. I have 2, a WWll Corvette, a homage to the wonderful book "The Cruel Sea" which is one of my favorites. The other is a 1:144 fletcher class destroyer I just completed

In the meantime I'm working on my future project Witch I try to start soon. Sometimes rigging get boring and so I started my next big project. I'm working on it for a few weeks now and it will be a Dutch 2 decker by the book of Winter. First I had make a bulkhead plan (if it is called like that) I got it ready in pdf. In AutoCAD it looks like this

View attachment 326687View attachment 326688

When I'll start the build I will start a build log, but this is a peak in how far I got it.
Hi Stephan
Looking forward to your build log for this 2-decker.

Actual state of my Syren. At least I could made a better stand then before :-D

ee2b475d807aca64ef52bd1fd164d44e.jpg

c2d2fd6b41bb0ca9b3f2b2bd1ab1a9cd.jpg

64933befadf584b60ccccd7395988674.jpg

cheers

Dirk

Back