ZHL Le Soleil Royal

@Jay ....I am so jealous... That sure looks like a beautiful kit. I feel a bit guilty "lusting" for it while I am still working on my Black Pearl. Kinda feels like I am being unfaithful to my BP. Have tons of fun with your build Jay.
Thanks WarrLight, I know what you mean.

Just a follow up. When I was doing inventory the 7mm blocks were missing and I contacted Max. I just heard from him and he will be sending those out to me.

Now that I have finished the Black Pearl it’s on to the Soleil Royal. I wanted a few days in between to clear my head so now that that it’s blank (no wise cracks) it’s time to move on. I thought I would start with the stand. This way I could read some directions and get used to reading Chinglish and deciphering what is being written. The stand seemed easy but looking forward I believe it is a good idea to read the page you’re on plus at least the following one to minimize mistakes. 1C3C15D5-66AB-4491-86F4-69FA1E3A0992.jpeg6BA4B5AC-9E6A-4080-9B12-F1073878F5BC.jpeg

Now that I have finished the Black Pearl it’s on to the Soleil Royal. I wanted a few days in between to clear my head so now that that it’s blank (no wise cracks) it’s time to move on. I thought I would start with the stand. This way I could read some directions and get used to reading Chinglish and deciphering what is being written. The stand seemed easy but looking forward I believe it is a good idea to read the page you’re on plus at least the following one to minimize mistakes. View attachment 198609View attachment 198610
You might want to read the whole thing two or three times! And then go back and forth through the pages.

Back