Caf Model - New Kit 1/48 Le Coureur 1776

The detailed Kit Review of the Le Coureur from CAF you can find here:

For everybody interested...... I started a building log of the Le Coureur in our group build area .....
Take a look here:
https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/...kit-from-caf-in-1-48-by-uwe.6020/#post-128121

The Model is looking very good. And definitely on this Model Stils should be installed, very impressive !
And good to See, that there are a lot of ancre monographies in the left closet.

Back to missing parts.
The CAF has not responded in over a week, so I don't know if he read the email about the missing parts. Maybe, maybe not.
Friends, I'm asking for help.
If someone on the forum has these missing parts ( E1 and E2) then maybe they could make a sketch with dimensions and post them here?
I would be grateful.
Or maybe someone has a better solution?

Back to missing parts.
The CAF has not responded in over a week, so I don't know if he read the email about the missing parts. Maybe, maybe not.
If someone on the forum has these missing parts ( E1 and E2) then maybe they could make a sketch with dimensions and post them here?
I would be grateful.
Did you have send a PM to @CAFmodel or how you tried to get in contact ?
I am also waiting for my spare E1 and E2, but it can only be a question of some days......

BTW: There is so much work necessary for the frames, that the construction of the jig has some time.
Why not starting also a building log in the group build area? Would be good to see also your work and to share the experiences in building this model

First
I contacted the CAF through the store, because that is how I made my purchase.
Second
Due to the restrictions, I do not have access to my studio yet, and at home I can only pre-prepare a construction jig. Nothing more.
That's why I repeat the question about possible help, because in a few weeks' time it may turn out that my email has been lost somewhere and nobody has seen it and I will still be at the beginning of the road.

First
Second
Due to the restrictions, I do not have access to my studio yet, and at home I can only pre-prepare a construction jig. Nothing more.
That's why I repeat the question about possible help, because in a few weeks' time it may turn out that my email has been lost somewhere and nobody has seen it and I will still be at the beginning of the road.
I only recommend, that you also write a short PM to @CAFmodel and repeat your request...... @CAFmodel is more or less every day here online and is also checking his PMs.....
If I receive my parts I will be happy to take the necessary measures and will post it here

First
Second
Due to the restrictions, I do not have access to my studio yet, and at home, I can only pre-prepare a construction jig. Nothing more.
Just to add what Uwe already said. Please note, those days in China is the national holiday and all public business close for a few days, including logistics. We have received notice from Trident Models (another Chinese kit manufacturer), and our members from China.

Back to missing parts.
I would be grateful.
I've scanned e2 but don't know if this helps since it is not full size. I could provide measurements if that would allow you to construct a new e2. I can also do this for e1.

First
Second
I'm very sorry. I replied late
I'll send you E1 E2 2E right away

Happy Mid Autumn Festival
u=1111493858,1608884037&fm=26&gp=0.jpg

Back