Caf Model - New Kit 1/48 Le Coureur 1776

I still have not received my Le Coureur. It is listed as Awaiting Shipment. I emailed CAF but no reply.
Kent
Got mine today :p
[/QUOTE
There are 15 members at least who mentioned on Sos that ordered the kit,how do you guys feel about a group build?
im desperate waiting for the email. Ordered “only 7 weeks ago “ . Got everything set up and would really embrace the idea of a group build.

He is shipping in sequence of when ordered. Many of us ordered in June when he had a discount price for a few weeks. It took almost three months from my pre-order to when it shipped as he was still finishing off production and packaging.

He will get to you soon I am sure, just have wait and read our group log inputs to know what is going on.

Kurt

He is shipping in sequence of when ordered. Many of us ordered in June when he had a discount price for a few weeks. It took almost three months from my pre-order to when it shipped as he was still finishing off production and packaging.

He will get to you soon I am sure, just have wait and read our group log inputs to know what is going on.

Kurt
Orderd mine 24/6,got it a week ago

A very good step for our community
with sharing the experiences and work together on the kit in the group build - the individual results will be better and we will also have much more fun together.
So when you have already or expect the kit -> participate in the group build and show your work

Tom you have made fantastic kit
Don't know how I may have missed Cafs 1/48 Le Coureur 1776 so while waiting for HMS Alert I just have to have this nice kit. Do I have to go to CAFs website and order it? Also wondering if it is too late to get a gift package with the order or was it for those who preorder the kit
Micke

Tom you have made fantastic kit
Don't know how I may have missed Cafs 1/48 Le Coureur 1776 so while waiting for HMS Alert I just have to have this nice kit. Do I have to go to CAFs website and order it? Also wondering if it is too late to get a gift package with the order or was it for those who preorder the kit
Micke
Ordering is easy from CAF website.

I'm a happy bunny today. My Le Coureur kit has arrived. Only 4 days from China to Denmark, in spite of a slight delay at Kansai airport / Sennan-chi. Quite fast, not at least in the light of the Corona situation.
Part E1 & E2 was also missing in my package but I have contacted Tom and no doubt it will be taken care of. Apart from that everything was perfectly in order and all parts look very very good. I will highly recommend this kit.

My coureur is due to arrive Thursday in the uk, which is also 4 days after the point of shipping. Not bad at all. Airfreight capacity is taking over passenger flights it seems. Very excited particularly after having read Uwe’s kit review. Will check for the missing parts

'm a happy bunny today. My Le Coureur kit has arrived. Only 4 days from China to Denmark, in spite of a slight delay at Kansai airport / Sennan-chi. Quite fast, not at least in the light of the Corona situation.
Part E1 & E2 was also missing in my package but I have contacted Tom and no doubt it will be taken care of. Apart from that everything was perfectly in order and all parts look very very good. I will highly recommend this kit.
That's great news, Poul! We have created a build group of Le'Coureur you can start your build log!! :)

For everybody interested in this amazing kit, please take a close look at my Kit Review I posted yesterday here on SOS

and the Group Build which was just started take a look here

Back