Caf Model - New Kit 1/48 Le Coureur 1776

Yesterday I received an email from the CAF confirming the shipment of the model and the traking number. Only today I tried to check the traking and received an answer from TNT that they do not have a shipment with this number. Also the "Click here to track" button unfortunately does not work. I sent an email to the CAF asking about the whole situation and after a dozen or so minutes the answer came: "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender". The email was sent to the address given on the CAF website. It looks a little strange.

It takes a day or two for the package to show up in tracking system.

Tracking number and email are generated when they print shipping label, but they still have to deliver the packages to shipping company to get them on their way.

I had a two day delay before real status showed when my email came. I am used to this with many eBay items bought with shipping status notices before items are taken to Post Office or other shipping service.

Let us know what you find in two days.

Kurt

Yesterday I received an email from the CAF confirming the shipment of the model and the traking number. Only today I tried to check the traking and received an answer from TNT that they do not have a shipment with this number. Also the "Click here to track" button unfortunately does not work. I sent an email to the CAF asking about the whole situation and after a dozen or so minutes the answer came: "Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender". The email was sent to the address given on the CAF website. It looks a little strange.
Had same problems,but package came in 5 days

To all who have received kits I suggest you open and inventory box 1, as others have said when I opened my boxes to photograph contents items E1 & E2 were missing!

As Tom has already said he will ship missing items when identified to him!

I shall post a box opening kit review in that section in next few days

Kurt

To all who have received kits I suggest you open and inventory box 1, as others have said when I opened my boxes to photograph contents items E1 & E2 were missing!

As Tom has already said he will ship missing items when identified to him!

I shall post a box opening kit review in that section in next few days

Kurt
I believe mine is OKFBEFE43A-488F-40C9-A90E-E8D9E756A432.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes, I'll go to TNT for details

Back