1682 HMY Fubbs 1:24 scale

Hello Ship Mates, We are still working on our Fubbs. This week so far we have sanded down the Counter Knees and installed them. We have also planked the Inter Lower counter. Dry fitted the and marked out the Keelson Nails for drilling. Dry fitted the Stern Post to be soon glued into place.
Regards Lawrence

DSCN0169.JPG

DSCN0170.JPG

Hello Ship Mates, A little more progress on our little Yacht Fubbs. The little fellows and I have installed the ships keelson, and drilled it for the 13 nails that will just be decorative as we cut them of short and painted the heads black that are yet to be installed. We installed the rudder post and planked the lower outer counter.
Regards Lawrence

DSCN0169.JPG

DSCN0171.JPG

DSCN0172.JPG

Hello Ship Mates, A little more progress on our little Yacht Fubbs. The little fellows and I have installed the ships keelson, and drilled it for the 13 nails that will just be decorative as we cut them of short and painted the heads black that are yet to be installed. We installed the rudder post and planked the lower outer counter.
Regards Lawrence

View attachment 436787

View attachment 436788

View attachment 436789
A nice progress, Lawrence, during the time I was disconnected.
Regards, Peter

Regards Lawrence

View attachment 436787

View attachment 436788

View attachment 436789
Nice work Lawrence and great photos as well, it looks like you have invented a new type of catapult,

best regards John,

Hello Ship Mates, There is not a lot to show but the little fellows and I have been working on our Fubbs. We have planked the upper outer Counter. Re shaping the ships rudder, adding or extending the rudder head, Dry fit the upper most support bracket and we are quite pleased that it will work just fine. That is after a lot of fitting.
Regards Lawrence

DSCN0175.JPG

DSCN0174.JPG

DSCN0173.JPG

You have made very good progress, my friend. A belated but very blessed Easter to you and your family as well.

Back