Amerigo Vespucci, OcCre . 1:100 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Закончен очередной этап, стоячий такелаж на месте. Команда спустила катера и рванула в таверну. Все как положено. Впереди реи и паруса очередная задача для паучков..
The next stage has been completed, the standing rigging is in place. The crew lowered the boats and rushed to the tavern. Everything is as it should be. Ahead of the yards and sails is another task for the spiders..

View attachment 372536

View attachment 372537

View attachment 372538
Congratulations Igor. Stunning model. Cheers Grant

Всего на настоящий момент установленно три реи на фок мачте. Количество для расклепления и имитации бух меня начинает немного пугать. А ведь еще две надо подготовить и установить. Заказал длинные пинцеты, пойду их получу.
A total of three yards are currently installed on the foremast. The amount for splitting and imitating the boom is starting to scare me a little. But two more need to be prepared and installed. I ordered long tweezers, I'll go get them.

20230917_113341.jpg

20230917_113348.jpg

Продолжаю приколачивать реи, вот уже и фок -мачта почти одета. Разложил хирургические пинцеты, дело идет не спеша...
I continue to nail the yards, now the foremast is almost dressed. Laid out surgical tweezers, it's going slowly...

20231008_201206.jpg

Реи все на месте, осталось доработать бегущий такелаж и убрать аккуратно на палубе веревочки. И я буду готов к подъему флага Италии.
The yards are all in place, it remains to finalize the running rigging and carefully remove the ropes on the deck. And I will be ready to raise the flag of Italy

20231203_143151.jpg

Добрый день!
Вот я и закрываю очередной свой проект. Как у нас говорят- По елочку. С Новым 2024 годом Всех.
Многое удалось сделать в этом проекте, что улучшить, что то испортить. Застекление иллюминаторов и кресло капитана, модернизация катеров и шлюпок, полное парусное вооружение (оказалось очень насыщенным).
Фото не самые удачные, но может потом и исправлюсь. Удачи Всем!
Good afternoon!
So I'm closing my next project. As we say - On the Christmas tree. Happy New Year 2024 to All.
We managed to do a lot in this project, to improve something, to spoil something. Glazing of portholes and the captain's chair, modernization of boats and dinghies, full sailing armament (it turned out to be very intense).
The photos are not the most successful, but maybe I'll fix it later. Good Luck To Everyone!20231230_114429.jpg20231230_114926.jpg20231230_114858.jpg
IMG_0916.JPG

Добрый день!
Вот я и закрываю очередной свой проект. Как у нас говорят- По елочку. С Новым 2024 годом Всех.
Многое удалось сделать в этом проекте, что улучшить, что то испортить. Застекление иллюминаторов и кресло капитана, модернизация катеров и шлюпок, полное парусное вооружение (оказалось очень насыщенным).
Фото не самые удачные, но может потом и исправлюсь. Удачи Всем!
Good afternoon!
So I'm closing my next project. As we say - On the Christmas tree. Happy New Year 2024 to All.
We managed to do a lot in this project, to improve something, to spoil something. Glazing of portholes and the captain's chair, modernization of boats and dinghies, full sailing armament (it turned out to be very intense).
The photos are not the most successful, but maybe I'll fix it later. Good Luck To Everyone!View attachment 417451View attachment 417452View attachment 417453
View attachment 417455
Splendid Igor
Just beautiful
Congratulations and Happy New Year

Back