Black Pearl 2021 Golden Version

На упаковке написано - "Voltage Range: 9V - 12V ". Возможно Ваш блок питания выдает больше вольт. На фото к сожалению не видно текст этикетки на коробке от этого? блока?. Возможно на сомом блоке написано сколько воль он выдает. Если пошел"волшебный дым" то скорее всего причина в том, что светодиоды рассчитаны на 9-12вольт, а блок питания выдает 24 вольта. Лучше использовать 9-и вольтовый блок питания. Яркость снизится несущественно по отношению к 12-ти вольтовому, но светодиоды будут светить "вечно". В любом случае решать Вам, как это будет смотреться на корабле.

Translated by 'Google Translate"
The packaging says "Voltage Range: 9V - 12V". Perhaps your power supply produces more volts. Unfortunately, the photo does not show the text of the label on the box from this? block?. Perhaps on this block it is written how many wills it issues. If there is “magic smoke”, then most likely the reason is that the LEDs are designed for 9-12 volts, and the power supply produces 24 volts. It is better to use a 9-volt power supply. The brightness will decrease insignificantly compared to 12-volt, but the LEDs will shine “forever”. In any case, it’s up to you to decide how it will look on the ship.

На упаковке написано - "Voltage Range: 9V - 12V ". Возможно Ваш блок питания выдает больше вольт. На фото к сожалению не видно текст этикетки на коробке от этого? блока?. Возможно на сомом блоке написано сколько воль он выдает. Если пошел"волшебный дым" то скорее всего причина в том, что светодиоды рассчитаны на 9-12вольт, а блок питания выдает 24 вольта. Лучше использовать 9-и вольтовый блок питания. Яркость снизится несущественно по отношению к 12-ти вольтовому, но светодиоды будут светить "вечно". В любом случае решать Вам, как это будет смотреться на корабле.

Translated by 'Google Translate"
The packaging says "Voltage Range: 9V - 12V". Perhaps your power supply produces more volts. Unfortunately, the photo does not show the text of the label on the box from this? block?. Perhaps on this block it is written how many wills it issues. If there is “magic smoke”, then most likely the reason is that the LEDs are designed for 9-12 volts, and the power supply produces 24 volts. It is better to use a 9-volt power supply. The brightness will decrease insignificantly compared to 12-volt, but the LEDs will shine “forever”. In any case, it’s up to you to decide how it will look on the ship.
Thanks for the information. It's great learning all these new things.

Ahoy J,
This is looking really fantastic .
great job with the lights and stain.
And building a purple ship with your granddaughter just show how open minded you are what a great grandfather you are.
Fir the pearl , if you have time look for boilerdan1 videos on the pearl , he used gold leafs to cover all the metal parts that need to be in gold.
very interesting method.

Good luck with all your hobbies
cool hotrod
Guy

Ahoy J,
This is looking really fantastic .
great job with the lights and stain.
And building a purple ship with your granddaughter just show how open minded you are what a great grandfather you are.
Fir the pearl , if you have time look for boilerdan1 videos on the pearl , he used gold leafs to cover all the metal parts that need to be in gold.
very interesting method.

Good luck with all your hobbies
cool hotrod
Guy
Thank you. I have watched Boiler Dan's videos. I do have the gold leaf and plan on using it I the appropriate spots. I got a big kick our of what he did with the videos. He did a great job.

I have a ?. What is the best adhesive for metal to wood? I thought a little epoxy, or ca glue. The windows for the BP is the area of ? Thanks in advance.

Ok another ?. I thought the plastic on the cover of the directions would work? Or the plastic from the lid of the parts box? One clear and one not. Any thoughts? For window backing. Thanks

Back