Brig Le FAVORI 1806 M1:55

I realize, that you are not 100% happy with the status of the "lead" coverage..... and I have to agree with you

In original the lead was covering the wood and the hole in order to protect the anchor cable and the wood, but it was not a complete tube

Just last weekend I saw the first time in real the amazing La Salamandre in scale 1:24
Maybe these photos will give you some impression what I think

IMG_6286.JPG IMG_6291.JPG

IMG_6307.JPG IMG_6306.JPG

I think, that you will get the best result with real lead foil with 0,3 or 0,5mm thickness

I have made protective grilles for the skylights.
For now I just made a fitting before blackening. Or maybe it's better not to blacken ?

View attachment 313204

View attachment 313205

View attachment 313206

View attachment 313207

View attachment 313208

View attachment 313209

View attachment 313210

View attachment 313211
Wow , it's looks beautiful Okay :)
I would be happy if you could elaborate a little more on the assembly process of the parts from picture 5 to 8
Thank you

Bonjour,
Je viens de découvrir ce post et c'est vraiment super ! une très belle réalisation avec beaucoup de partage de trucs et astuces ! je vais suivre avec intérêt la suite de cette construction et vous souhaite une bonne continuation !

Bonjour,
Je viens de découvrir ce post et c'est vraiment super ! une très belle réalisation avec beaucoup de partage de trucs et astuces ! je vais suivre avec intérêt la suite de cette construction et vous souhaite une bonne continuation !
Merci beaucoup , je suis tres heureux que min Travail Voys a plu. Avec mes meilleurs salutations

Back