Brig Le FAVORI 1806 M1:55

EXtremely good treenailing work - very accurate and clean - BRAVO
Are you pushing the "nails" inside, f.e. with a small hammer, or only pressing by hand?
and are you using also some glue before you put the nail inside the hole?

EXtremely good treenailing work - very accurate and clean - BRAVO
Are you pushing the "nails" inside, f.e. with a small hammer, or only pressing by hand?
and are you using also some glue before you put the nail inside the hole?
Greetings, dear Uwek,
this technology doesn't require a hammer and glue. The cone is self-sealing well in a cylindrical hole, just insert it with a little effort and bite off with side cutters. And after coating with oil, when it polymerizes, it will hold very tightly, - I ve already tried it.

Bravo - looking good
I am fully admire you, that you cound resist not to sand down partly on some area the prodruding rests of your treenails.....
I am pretty sure, that I would have done it - only to see a final result
I am looking forward to see the final result after sanding -> I am sure that it will look extremely good :cool:

Greetings , my dear Colleagues. I've decided to show my work on brig. I have been thinking on building this shipper quite some time.
I've found it on the web site ...... and wanted to have one. This is a sistership Le Cynge. I'm building it using the blueprints of the last one because they are practically twins. The scale is М 1: 55 , I've chosen this scale so the ship would fit in the apartment. Although I'm not completely sure that I would be able to build such a small one. I'm planning on using pear tree and painted hornbeam. I will use the excellent works of others Masters.
Hallo Alexander alias @Kortes
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello Kortes, first of all Happy Birthday Birthday-Cake and I wish you all the best.

I have just gone over you build log and am impressed by your building method, wonderful details and now a very fine treenail result.

Приветсвую тебя Дружище! С днем Рождения тебя, крепкого здоровья, большого человеческого счастья и долгих лет жизни и радовать нас своими моделями! Birthday-Cake

Back