Build Log: ENDURANCE by OcCre [COMPLETED BUILD]

Je réalise également L'endurance de Occre, votre construction est une mine de renseignements,
merci à vous. Je suis nouveau sur ce forum et nouveau dans le modélisme également !
J'adore votre partage, à bientôt

Je réalise également L'endurance de Occre, votre construction est une mine de renseignements,
merci à vous. Je suis nouveau sur ce forum et nouveau dans le modélisme également !
J'adore votre partage, à bientôt
Thanks for the comment. Glad to help. Know you will enjoy Ships of Scale.

Bonjour, et encore bravo et félicitations.
Dans votre journal de montage j'ai appris que vous êtes également photographe nature.
J'habite en Belgique et vous propose d'aller jeter un œil sur le site de mon père : WWW.GRIZZLYDEGAUME.BE
Ceci n'as rien à voir avec le modélisme, mais sur le partage
A très bientôt

My son is a big fan of the Shackelton expedition and he wanted a model of Endurance so that will be my next build. This is my first OcCre kit and so far i'm impressed. All the frame pieces fit well and only a little adjustment was needed. I applied sanding sealer, then sanded, and airbrushed the A3, A7, A11 frames white were indicated on the plans. I also added blocks around the frames that will receive the screws for the pedestal mounts and drilled the holes while it is easy to get the frame in the drill press.
Hallo @STGCS
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Enjoy your special day ....

All four decks have been planked and are in the process of being installed. Cup hooks screwed into the base help when holding the deck in place while the glue dries. A couple of reenforcing pieces left to install and then on to fairing the frames. Not my favorite evolution but I got a new Proxxon bandfile and that should help a lot.
View attachment 255666View attachment 255667View attachment 255668
You’ve made such a tidy job of the piercings in the deck planking where the masts and funnel fit. what was your technique there? Mine was rough and splintered when I drilled through.

Last edited by a moderator:
You’ve made such a tidy job of the piercings in the deck planking where the masts and funnel fit. what was your technique there? Mine was rough and splintered when I drilled through.
Hallo @Lubber Line
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
@STGCS sorry to highjack your topic for these wishes

Back