New kit Full rib Bluenose finished product - 全肋骨蓝鼻号成品

@mstritzl
@DonRobinson

ROTF I have been in marketing for a long time ... Seriously though, this kit does deserves far more than what I can do with a mobile phone camera in hand. From the outset I have wanted to offer our members a truly professional service with all the "T's" crossed and the "I"s dotted. So bear with me - it will be worth it, also when I announce the price!

@Canoe21 That is only a pleasure Lawrence. Bluenose is extremely important to me for reasons already stated.

Your question on a special pricing for SOS Members is a very good one and one I have given a lot of thought. As yet, we have not made a final decision and I will tell you why. The price at which this kit will be offered will set new pricing standards for the entire industry. Yes, we can probably work on a group discount BUT that means that I am taking money out of the mouths of my prospective dealer network. I have learnt over the years that a cheap price provides a thrill once - but long-lasting service, back-up and develop are of a far more enduring nature.

I have envisaged - in an ideal world - to have a dealer network of only two flagship dealers: one who can serve Canada and the USA and one for the European market. Buying the kit through a dealer network instantly eliminates all the problems with regards to payment platforms (DH Gate, Taobao etc.) that our friends have had to endure and are still enduring with regards to some other kits from China. Secondly, if spares are required or if the manufacturer launches an upgrade, it is instantly available to our members. I have already started to put feelers out to a dealer for Canadian and US operations and will shortly start doing the same with a European dealer.

So in a nutshell, there are many things that still need to be considered. Rest assured though that whatever YuanQing and I decide, it will be in the best interests of all our members and other customers.

HI Henrick, What about Australia/ NZ Asia Pacific. We would not purchase from US as postage is outrageous. MY concern is that AU retail tend to add 25-50% overhead + 10% GST, whilst purchasing direct from Asia / supplier is significantly cheaper. Paypal approved gateway direct to supplier gateway would be much better for everyone and safer. Unlike the USA we get severely bent over on pricing here. Ali-express etc would be a reasonable gateway or even though Banggood. Dealerships have to add margins for shipping & reshipping etc. It adds an unnecessary level of pricing on top, whilst direct / local to Asia distributor means the cost are kept down and an profits go direct to supplier. CAF / ZHL have no issues for direct purchase.

Hi Heinrich, sounds very interesting. Have you considered Amazon.ca? I deal with them a lot, They provide great service and there shipping charges are very reasonable, even from China.
Regards Lawrence

HI Henrick, What about Australia/ NZ Asia Pacific. We would not purchase from US as postage is outrageous. MY concern is that AU retail tend to add 25-50% overhead + 10% GST, whilst purchasing direct from Asia / supplier is significantly cheaper. Paypal approved gateway direct to supplier gateway would be much better for everyone and safer. Unlike the USA we get severely bent over on pricing here. Ali-express etc would be a reasonable gateway or even though Banggood. Dealerships have to add margins for shipping & reshipping etc. It adds an unnecessary level of pricing on top, whilst direct / local to Asia distributor means the cost are kept down and an profits go direct to supplier. CAF / ZHL have no issues for direct purchase.
I agree with Paul ,the only way to keep the cost down is to buy it from China

@Brian077
@paulv1958
@Canoe21
@zoly99sask

Dear Gents - Thank you so much for your responses and inputs - this is what I need to make this a pleasurable experience for all.

Brian, I have already advised YuanQing to start the process to register for PayPal. I fully agree that PayPal offers a most secure and convenient way of payment.
Paul, you are 100% correct about Australia/ NZ Asia Pacific. The idea was that all sales to this region would be directly handled by myself from China via PayPal.
@Canoe21 I have not ruled out Amazon or eBay. My only concern is that that those two options do not offer me the same level of control over the purchasing process that I would have if we sell directly or via an appointed dealer.
@zoly99sask This is why I have asked YuanQing to register for PayPal.

Please keep your thoughts and suggestions coming - this is great to hear everyone's opinions.

I am astounded from only a photo of the box cover to this stage of the build. Were the frames all cut out for removal and touchup before mounting? I don't see a jig for setting them in this inverted build method. Maybe the jig is the framed build-board itself. Everything looks well placed. This must be where the prior experience and skills come in to play. I am going to follow this very closely for all that I can learn. Lots!!!!! PT-2 (Rich)

Back