Galilee Boat 16” [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hi Vic. congratulation son finishing your second Sea of Galilee boat. I can well imagine the second one was a more challenging build because of the smaller size, but your results speak for themselves. If I recall correctly, I think you said this boat was for a church friend - I am sure he will be mighty pleased with what he is about to receive.

Hi Vic. congratulation son finishing your second Sea of Galilee boat. I can well imagine the second one was a more challenging build because of the smaller size, but your results speak for themselves. If I recall correctly, I think you said this boat was for a church friend - I am sure he will be mighty pleased with what he is about to receive.
Yes, it is for a former pastor who was in the Navy and who likes to sail on his boat in the Gulf of Mexico. I think I’ll take it to him whenever he has some free time to visit. God bless you and Anna. I hope everything goes well for you.

Yes, it is for a former pastor who was in the Navy and who likes to sail on his boat in the Gulf of Mexico. I think I’ll take it to him whenever he has some free time to visit. God bless you and Anna. I hope everything goes well for you.
Thank you, my friend!

C’est un fait accompli! It’s a done deal! Es ist vollbracht! Het is voltooid. ¡Está completado! Tse zaversheno! Eto zaversheno! Fit is voltooi! It is foltôge! Den er fullført. To jest skończone! I hope that covers everyone following me.
View attachment 359125View attachment 359126View attachment 359127View attachment 359128View attachment 359129View attachment 359130
Good morning Vic. Baai mooi! Congratulations on another stunning boat. Your gift is a worthy one. Cheers Grant

Back