Galilee Boat 16” [COMPLETED BUILD]

So I have no idea where the brail lines attach. I’ve seen some attached forward of the rudders, but I don’t think I have room there. They would interfere with oars. This way at least they’re out of the way. View attachment 359036View attachment 359037
Good morning Vic. That is a “legit “ rendition of this historical boat. Cheers Grant

Змечательно выполненая работа! Мои поздравления! Wonderfully done job! Congratulations! Wunderbar gemachte Arbeit! Herzliche Glückwünsche! Lavoro meravigliosamente fatto! Congratulazioni! Trabajo maravillosamente hecho! ¡Felicidades! Travail merveilleusement bien fait ! Toutes nos félicitations! Чудово виконана робота! Мої вітання! 素晴らしい仕事です! おめでとう!Csodálatos munka! Gratulálunk! 干得漂亮! 恭喜! עבודה מופלאה! מזל טוב!

Just in case you will wonder why the Hebrew phrase is far more than others, it is because we read from right to left (we have to differ from others :p )

Змечательно выполненая работа! Мои поздравления! Wonderfully done job! Congratulations! Wunderbar gemachte Arbeit! Herzliche Glückwünsche! Lavoro meravigliosamente fatto! Congratulazioni! Trabajo maravillosamente hecho! ¡Felicidades! Travail merveilleusement bien fait ! Toutes nos félicitations! Чудово виконана робота! Мої вітання! 素晴らしい仕事です! おめでとう!Csodálatos munka! Gratulálunk! 干得漂亮! 恭喜! עבודה מופלאה! מזל טוב!

Just in case you will wonder why the Hebrew phrase is far more than others, it is because we read from right to left (we have to differ from others :p )
You beat me, Jakov! (I think that’s Hebrew for James.)

Well done Vic, you did an excellent job which achieved a beautiful result, congratulations:)Okay
כל הכבוד ויק, עשית עבודה מצוינת שהשגת תוצאה יפה, מזל טוב
Which of the members here can read Hebrew?:D:cool:

Back