Group Project Build: An English Cutter

I AM ALL FOR THIS ONE I HAVE THE NRG KIT PRETTY BASIC THE PRACTORIUM IS EXCELLENT, MAKE IT HAPPEN DOC ALL FOR IT ANY WAY YOU WANT TO GO WITH IT MAYBE MIKE S CAN HELP, HIT ME BACK. THROUGH GOD HAVE GREAT NEW YEAR.GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Not necessarily, Zoly. But plans to include a cambered half deck, inboard bulwark planking and half deck furniture would be a great option for the scratch builder. If someone wanted to do a kit based on Ken's plans (with his approval) ...not a terrible idea!
Hi Doc, I think it all depends on how much interest we have in this group build, it has been quiet for a while,I am all for making this group build busy again!

Last edited:
GO FOR IT DOC I AGREE IF NOT ON SOS MAYBE ANOTHER FORUM NOT MSW, SO LET US NOT LET IT DIENAND AGAIN CONGRATALATION ON GOLDS GO FOR ANOTHER ONE ON THIS. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Hi Doc,
I agree this was a nice project and I hate that it never got really too far for it to be a long term GB - as it seems that it just did not pick up the steam that I and others wished for. We did put that GB into the archives as it became kind of dead for a period of time that we decided to move it to the archives.

Maybe you can build this with the changes you are wanting and just have a build log in the scratch section. In the meantime maybe a post can be made in the General Section about having the Cutter GB revived. It is unfortunate that it just didn't gain the interest that I thought it would. Now, I am not saying all this to be discouraging, I am just saying this from a POV of managing the site and activity.

Back