HIGH HOPES, WILD MEN AND THE DEVIL’S JAW - Willem Barentsz Kolderstok 1:50

Sorry to hear that you got Covid, but glad to hear that you only had a mild case! I can’t say the same, but I did avoid being hospitalized.
I am certain your ship will still be waiting for you when the time is right! Best wishes to you and the admiral.
Thank you, Dean. You are absolutely right about getting to the WB when the time is right. I don't want to mess up the last few hurdles, so all the planets have to be in perfect alignment! :)

Heinrich, i am glad to read that you had the mild version of covid, it was a pitty of your good plans on the shipyard, but that is the way life goes isn't it??

For now all the best, and enjoy your time in SA

Best wishes for you and admiral Anna.

Dear Friends

As I mentioned earlier, I had a five-day break over the Easter Weekend during which I intended to resume work on the WB.

And then ... Covid struck. Yes, I finally managed to contract Covid and that was the end of all best-made plans of men and mice. The WB will just have to wait for the summer holidays and my return from SA.
Wow, catching up on your log and this not so good post caught my eye. Ugh, no fun this part.

Hi Grant. School closes on the 30th of June and I will be flying out to SA on the 10th of July. The plan is to see how far I can get in that week preceding my flight.
Hi Heinrich. I think I sent you my cell number in a PM. If you get to Cape Town give me a shout. I would love to have you over for a winters braai. Cheers Grant

Hi Heinrich. I think I sent you my cell number in a PM. If you get to Cape Town give me a shout. I would love to have you over for a winters braai. Cheers Grant
Thank you, my friend. I look forward to that! I do land in Johannesburg, but there is only an hour stop-over there before I leave for Cape Town. I will be in Cape Town for the full duration of my stay.

Thank you, my friend. I look forward to that! I do land in Johannesburg, but there is only an hour stop-over there before I leave for Cape Town. I will be in Cape Town for the full duration of my stay.

Hello Heinrich, it's nice to hear that you're doing well again and I wish you a nice stay in Cape Town and if you meet @GrantTyler then have a glass for me.

Good morning, Dear Friends. Well, it has been a long time since I have last posted. The school year is done and dusted, and on Monday afternoon, I will be flying out from Shanghai to Singapore and then via Johannesburg to Cape Town. This marks the first time I will be leaving China in more than 6 years. In two hours' time, I am going for a final rowing session with my new partner and then it is back to packing.

Chat soon to you guys!

Good morning, Dear Friends. Well, it has been a long time since I have last posted. The school year is done and dusted, and on Monday afternoon, I will be flying out from Shanghai to Singapore and then via Johannesburg to Cape Town. This marks the first time I will be leaving China in more than 6 years. In two hours' time, I am going for a final rowing session with my new partner and then it is back to packing.

Chat soon to you guys!
Safe journey, my friend!

Back